Gave away my chickens today, I didn't think I would be this bummed.

calliexw

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 22, 2012
They weren't practical. I wanted to go on vacation. They poop everywhere. The neighbors were starting to notice. Most people thought I was nuts for having them. I guess this is one of those times where you realize what's really important to you and what makes you happy... Thinkin I should have saved that vacation money to move to the country...

Too bad......you know what you need to do now.......GET SOME MORE!

If the poop is too much of a problem for you then just get a couple of chickens.

I am facing a problem at the moment with my chickens. I allowed them to hatch out their own chicks and now they are all grown up I can't bring myself to sell or re home any! They are eating so much food and cleaning the pen is annoying, but I just love them too much! I guess if you love something a lot you just put up with the problems.

sniff,sniff.i gave away three roosters on mon.one was a americauna he was my favorite and i miss him so much.

I'm sorry.
hugs.gif

I dont think I could get rid of all of my chickens, though I probably should. I support them, but no money left over for me, or savings. Thats probably not the best way for me to manage my money... LOL I got rid of a lot of them, but to be honest, I should get rid of them all, except maybe 10. Or 20. Plus my geese and my rabbits.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom