Good bye fellow chicken owners

Ha! I love it.

reminded me of the time my hubby was checking the fence line and had his sidearm on... this should not have been a problem but we lived in California at the time. he's walking along the fence, and a cop drives by, sees his side arm and squeals to a halt, throws it in reverse and peels back to ask my hubby WHY he's walking the fenceline with a GUN?
My hubby, ever ready with a resourceful answer, leans over, gives him a conspiratorial look and says "Why, in case of Tyrolean Attack Gophers, of course!"
the cop looked puzzled, then just shook his head and drove off...
but I'm guessing had he been wearing muck boots and jockeys, along with his side arm, they WOULD have sent the guys in white coats! or the SWAT team.

anyway, you gave me a good chuckle.. thanks!
lau.gif

Thanks for a good laugh.
lau.gif
That reminds me of the time I was in my boxers and old ropers wearing a sidearm when a deputy Sheriff drove up, down a 100 yd. driveway, and asked if I had seen any cattle loose. I asked did he see any while driving up.No. Me neither. Then he asked why was I wearing a sidearm.To wit I asked him why is he on my property without a warrant or just cause. I might have to make a citizens arrest for trespass! He looked at me, then got back in the car and left in a hurry. By the way, I would do it!
gig.gif

hehehehehe I am not far from you and stuff happens here too. I am up in Sadieville and I go out and feed my horse and check on everyone in my jammies, let ducks out and big girls and so forth.

One morning it was a bit chilly so I had my jammies, boots, robe and a hat and was in my barn in my hay area when my cell phone rang....my neighbor was on his way to work and he wanted to let me know about the strange person in my barn wearing a big hat and messing around.

I said "Yeah, I got her, I am digging the hole for her right now" Neighbor says "K you need my tractor?"
gig.gif
I told him it was me in the barn in my hat, boots and jammies. He said "Okay cool, tell Bill Hi"

Last edited:
I dont go out in undies but every morning I go out in my jammies and john deere boots. I have ran out in my bra and undies when I thought something was messing with my chickens. All my neighbors know I am crazy thats why the stay away from me except my neighbor Barb cause she is as crazy as me. You should see the looks the cashiers give me when I buy 10 heads of cabbage and tell them its for my chickens
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom