Paint Quarter Horse Mare and Foal :)
20190427_075611.jpg

Registered Name:Rose
Barn Name: Matthew's Homestead for Rescue Horses
Breed:QH
Color: Sorrel
Markings: blaze
Any illnesses it has? (PSSM/HYPP ect): nope
Background: came from a trader. Dont know anything from before except she was trained well and neck reins like a dream.
Other: Rose is the queen B and herd leader of our 'Stead
collagemaker_20192220456486.jpg

Registered Name:Nature Boy
Barn Name: same.
Breed:QH
Color:Sorrel
Markings:Blaze
Any illnesses it has? (PSSM/HYPP ect):nope
Background: came from a private rescue. Guys son does barrels and roping and such. This gentle giant had been out to pasture for the last 4ish years because they didn't "have time" for him.
Other:he is buddy sour but not for other horses. He will follow me around and stand to be loved for hours. He gets upset and sad when I have to go in. Loves taking selfies and is a casanova will the ladies. However he and Rose are "a couple".
collagemaker_201934222821326.jpg

There are 3 more. I'll intro in spurts....

B404C609-6D05-44F0-B125-3D9847CAF5A1.jpeg
6C55D588-CF4B-4C7A-B2F0-8858CE353C2F.jpeg
This is my quarter horse “Red” mare 12 yrs old. I use her on our cattle ranch and for ranch day work. First pic is her and a orphan bull calf she was helping me raise and the second is her in our cook shack sharing a beer with me after a hot day working.

Not an online show, just introduce your handsome fellas or pretty ladies to us! I love seeing what other people have and the crazy names people come up with! If a rescue horse, wanna give us a backstory if you know? I love learning backgrounds on what things horses go through and still learn to love again. They are so forgiving.

Use this little form to introduce :)

Registered Name:
Barn Name:
Breed:
Color:
Markings:
Any illnesses it has? (PSSM/HYPP ect):
Background:
Other:

If your horse doesn't have a RN, tell us the one you would want it to have. If a fake RN, put an f in parenthesis at the end. e.i. Flying Lemurs (f).
I was looking at everyone else’s horses and I decided why not put my own!

Registered Name: Legacy Smart Chip
Barn Name: Johnny Ringo or Ringo
Breed: Quarter horse
Color: Liver Chestnut
Markings: He has a big blaze down his face and some white on his feet, also has a little blue in one of his eyes
Any illnesses it has? (PSSM/HYPP ect): Nope
Background: I got him this summer from my dad’s coworker. He hadn’t been rode in about a year so they decided that they needed to sell him. It was perfect because I just sold my horse and was looking for a new one. My grandparents went and got him before I really knew I was officially getting him and brought him to my house. It wasn’t much of a surprise that he was so fat. I tried him out and decided to keep him. When he first came to my house he was terrified of almost everything and he didn’t like anyone. We bonded pretty quickly and he began to trust me and he was more open to doing more things.
Other: He doesn’t like my dad lol
786DA1D0-5C91-45D6-BCE8-58B45F344D1A.jpeg

67D7622C-D24A-49D7-AB1B-84061CE66C16.jpeg

Registered name:Her majesty’s ambassador
Barn name:Dutch
Breed:saddlebred
Color: dun pinto
Markings: twin patches
Any illness:nope
Background: I got Dutch when he was 8 months old and I’ve had this all this time
4A268130-C61F-4621-83DB-B5B73E07B6D4.jpeg
1496D960-283E-47DE-912C-95E1EA4CCC69.jpeg
4C1C4FE2-8F79-48A4-A895-731ECE900C4F.jpeg

Not an online show, just introduce your handsome fellas or pretty ladies to us! I love seeing what other people have and the crazy names people come up with! If a rescue horse, wanna give us a backstory if you know? I love learning backgrounds on what things horses go through and still learn to love again. They are so forgiving.

Use this little form to introduce :)

Registered Name:
Barn Name:
Breed:
Color:
Markings:
Any illnesses it has? (PSSM/HYPP ect):
Background:
Other:

If your horse doesn't have a RN, tell us the one you would want it to have. If a fake RN, put an f in parenthesis at the end. e.i. Flying Lemurs (f).
Sister is a thoughbred- show name dream girl

Attachments

• 7A786E4F-C8A6-4CBB-9BDF-78BAEDE46D31.jpeg
    7A786E4F-C8A6-4CBB-9BDF-78BAEDE46D31.jpeg
    194.3 KB · Views: 2
  • C5A1E750-4B69-400B-9FCA-31B0A84DC4CA.jpeg
    C5A1E750-4B69-400B-9FCA-31B0A84DC4CA.jpeg
    303.3 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom