grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    LoL!!! You should hear me at work! I'm an underwriter for mortgage loans and I sure have a lot to say about them! No one listens to my ramblings at the office. I come here to read and simmer down!

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    oh my gosh, I hope I am on to something here. vinegar, We all know what it was used for a few years ago.. My mother used it. she had 6 girls . Drs. (last i checked) were up in the air about it killing male sperm.

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I have great respect for what you do. It confuses me . a lot of people said I should of refinanced my home for a lower rate and even got the paper work. I took a look at it all and tossed it ! hahaa

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    what do you guys think ? whos up for an experiment ? not me of course. LOL flush your hen with the vinegar then set some eggs and see what you get ? besides rubber eggs that is.

5. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    I would be happy to guide you in the right direction. If you have questions let me know.

6. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    I really feel for you. I battled them earlier this year. Hate those little devils. [​IMG] I finally resorted to flea spray intended for floors and pet bedding. It has a residual effect and kills the stragglers. Sprayed it in all the nooks and crannies, but not anywhere the chickens would walk or perch. It was the only thing that finally got rid of them all for me.

All that is just to make you feel better while the constantly chirping cricket slowly drives you insane all night long.

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Thank you . You are off work now . Fun time ! [​IMG] I probably have one of the lowest house payments around. $340. with 6.25 % and 20 more yrs. I am sure i qualify for lower /no interest and husband wants to take a loan for a new van but i am not so sure I want to mess with it. credit is horrid now. Used to be great. Its over half paid off any way.

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    you know, I dont think the bible says and all the creeping things that creep. It does the rest of that though.

9. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    I'm the kind that carefully puts spiders outside. I think the creeping things should be included, everything has it's place. Except mosquitoes. You think the world would fall apart if they just suddenly disappeared?

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Shoot, now the stats say I am in 4th place for the most posts. I dont know why i go there to look. I already know I have a big mouth.

I am off to bed. I hope everyone has a great night/day, whatever it may be for you !

pretty eggcited about my eggs. they are all fertile . keep my fingers crossed its from the right rooster. 4 blood rings but that was the older eggs too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by