grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really ? Ive never seen a chicken that wont . Mine dont get any because It is disgusting and I dont buy it. lol I dont think I have run into a problem like that with them though. I take diflucan every day so if they ever do I will share my meds with them.

i have some of that but it's a pill reckon i could break it up and give it to her?

DD is supposed to take me to get some food today.
love.gif
Wish she would come on.

well, I have never done it so I cant say yes but I do know that I would . probably break about a 1/4th of it , pull on the wattles and down the hatch.

DD is supposed to take me to get some food today.
love.gif
Wish she would come on.

is she going to cook for you too..that would be good..this evening dh and i are going to the expo. they have a band that's playing 50 and 60 music.i haven't been anywhere in long time might be fun...

I would do that before I wiped chicken butt. I will tell you, I love my chickens but not enough to wipe there butts. LOL

is she going to cook for you too..that would be good..this evening dh and i are going to the expo. they have a band that's playing 50 and 60 music.i haven't been anywhere in long time might be fun...

I doubt it. wish i was going with you. Love the music. lucky girl..

I can't keep up with you guys either and it's the time of year when I'm a stay at home mom! :lau

I've got six pullets circling the nest everyday. No squatting yet, but combs and wattles are getting red.

I went back to bed after I dropped the kid off at school this morning. Somehow I'm just way more exhausted with DH home than I was without him, I guess because we're staying up late catching up on shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom