grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are our yaks doing by the way? Porter get all settled in? Has he figured out yet that granny's boss
lau.gif
gig.gif

Don't worry mare, we're all good
smile.png
I get what you're saying. I spoil my girls, I know I do, but I don't think I go overboard. There's no chandelier in their coop
wink.png

Funny story, went to pay landlord rent, went with a carton of eggs for him too (he turned down, said he had lots...sigh. Told him stop buying eggs we have more than enough and don't mind sharing lol) he comments that he hopes I'm not like the neighbor lady who sits there and cuddles her chickens.

My shifty eyes answer....well, I handle them so if I have to, they're used to it, but none of them are overly cuddly.

We won't show him pics of the girls perched on my legs. Or tell him about last night where I had sparkles on my arm and noodlehead on my shoulder....

Different people have different perceptions on how things should be done. Doesn't make it right or wrong.
wink.png
I mean some would probably think I'm wrong cause I don't have misters, wading pools or fans for my girls.
gig.gif
Always good to test the waters! Me: "So...have you ever eaten fresh eggs"? Way before I mention snuggling! You don't have misters? I'm calling AC!
lau.gif

what did the infection look like ? did it stink?
it did stink, nasty looking stuff. Came across the nasty yellow first, then broken shell. It reminded me of the hard boiled egg yolk with manaise & mustard stirred in. Then behind that it looked like hard boiled egg whites. Her liver was somewhat the color it should have been, but it also had areas that were greenish. She hasn't been laying for a little bit, but I thought it was from molting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom