grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll please don't run off. I'll be good!
duc.gif
pop.gif
do you have it in you ?
gig.gif
kidding, I didnt read anything bad.

DH has informed me that I have ECD - Eggcessive Compulsive Disorder - because he was watching me sort and pack eggs for this weeks orders. Apparently the fact that I have to have the same balance of colors and sizes (admittedly placed in each carton in the same order) is a problem. I line up the cartons and start filling with the "pretty" eggs - so everyone gets one blue and one green (they go in the middle of the back row); if I have enough dark wellie eggs each carton gets two (one if not) which go at each end of the back row; then each carton gets rounded out with equal parts of each of the brown eggs I have - shades and sizes vary depending on who is laying. That doesn't sound compulsive at all..........
idunno.gif
idunno.gif
idunno.gif
idunno.gif
idunno.gif
idunno.gif
idunno.gif

I fully expect that the folks getting the eggs don't actually care, but it makes me feel better.

DH has informed me that I have ECD - Eggcessive Compulsive Disorder - because he was watching me sort and pack eggs for this weeks orders.  Apparently the fact that I have to have the same balance of colors and sizes (admittedly placed in each carton in the same order) is a problem.  I line up the cartons and start filling with the "pretty" eggs - so everyone gets one blue and one green (they go in the middle of the back row); if I have enough dark wellie eggs each carton gets two (one if not) which go at each end of the back row; then each carton gets rounded out with equal parts of each of the brown eggs I have - shades and sizes vary depending on who is laying.   That doesn't sound compulsive at all..........:idunno :idunno :idunno :idunno :idunno :idunno :idunno
 I fully expect that the folks getting the eggs don't actually care, but it makes me feel better.
OMG Mare, I do the same exact thing as I make up cartons for the veggie stand. I love having a beautiful egg selection & I know that my customers do as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom