grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, that's what I'm afraid of. He ruins hoodies all the time, but this one was new. And it's different when he ruins his own stuff.

I just need to keep it stashed until he messes up something of mine. ;)

well, thats the easy part then. just ask him to hold the chicken(any chicken) while you apply the blu, put the coat back on and back up to him the start hollering. You just got that crap all over the coat !!!

well, thats the easy part then. just ask him to hold the chicken(any chicken) while you apply the blu, put the coat back on and back up to him the start hollering. You just got that crap all over the coat !!!

Genius - and very similar to what I was about to suggest. Great (evil) minds think alike!

not genius, LOL just been there a few times. you wouldnt believe how many of my shirts tom has ruined with a cig. and he stopped smoking 15 yrs ago. LOL always bumping into me. he is a clutz !

After thinking about it....... Take a deep breath..... And just throw it away...... Then if he remembers it some day, just casually mention you haven't seen it in a looooong time.......

Last edited:
thanks rancher, every time i try air comes out my eye or ear. LOL nothing there holding it back. I used to adore readers digest but they have changed a lot. they became very skinny with half of that being ads. I pick mine up at the junk stores from the 70s-90s better quality for sure.
I used to subscribe the canceling was such a pain. I gave two gift subscriptions and they were only supposed to be a year but they just kept sending my bills.

I snag the old issues from the doctor offices and leave some of my gardening magazines.

I used to subscribe the canceling was such a pain. I gave two gift subscriptions and they were only supposed to be a year but they just kept sending my bills.

I snag the old issues from the doctor offices and leave some of my gardening magazines.
I snag your gardening books !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom