grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    thanks guys, I hope this passes soon because there aint nothing i dislike worse then a cry-baby. LOL morning is starting out just like the night ended. loud and active .

2. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    [​IMG] to you, Granny - what a beautiful gesture you received with the plate, there are good people left in this world! It sounds like life is a bit of a madhouse for you at the moment, I really hope things get sorted out as quickly as possible so you can go back to the normal level of insanity.

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Thank you ol mare. I have been house looking for them already. hahaaa

4. Watermelon123

Watermelon123 Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jan 31, 2015
    Northern Ohio,
    [​IMG]to you Granny.

Productive day yesterday, Taught a guinea pig how to shake a tiny maraca. Got bit wonce and blood was shed. Next up for him to learn, how to play a tiny piano! Hope everyone has a good day!

5. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    x2

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Kids were good today. Of course i spent half the day in my room. LOL Lots of pain today. I twisted my ankle the other day twice and its not better . still pretty swelled . didnt get to see the chickens today. I hope they are all ok. shoot i cant even see the babies in the house. I put a queen size memory foam mattress on the floor and i cant reach them. cant walk over the mattress i should say. Post pretty quiet lately. summer time work I guess. @watermelon, can you do video of guinea pig ? sounds very cool. you can make your own little guinea pig band. Rocking Pigs ?

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Morning ! The little chick with twisted leg seems to be worse. still can hop along fine but the leg seems even more twisted. I guess its gonna be a wait and see thing. I dont know if she will be able to be mated or not. will have to read more . see if its genetic or not . This dog i am watching dont seem to be very bright unless she is trying to escape. then she knows every trick in the book. squeezed through the porch rails this am so i put her in the house and because she couldnt get out she crapped in the floor. She does terrible things to my dog. They are all fixed female.

8. Watermelon123

Watermelon123 Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jan 31, 2015
    Northern Ohio,
    I am trying to get my siste to record it because i need both hands to juggle the treat and clicker. But I will Definatly get it done!

Sorry about your ankle Granny my horse kicked my leg yesterday.
    I am also sorry about the chicky. I think twisted legs can be both genetic and not genetic. Thats All I know. [​IMG]

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I know that hurts ! had a horse step on mine and that sure didnt feel good. ouch! Tell your sister we say , PLEASE ???? That would make my day to see something like that ! LOL

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I am very much missing some of you guys that hasnt been on for a while. i almost look forward to winter. LOL [​IMG]. I am very thankful for those of you that have time for me right now. I think i would lose my mind if i didnt have all you to vent to or laugh with. there has been way more complaining then laughs lately . SIL is out house hunting. umm, well, you know what i meant. Its hard to rent here i am finding unless you know someone. everyone keeps a tight lip to strangers. I have a serama sitting eggs. first time . she is sitting about 8 eggs i think. Too many for a little girl. this is day 8. I have decided i want to sell them. I cant enjoy them where they are at. I am not going to just give them away though. as soon as i can get some help with pictures i will post them somewhere and hope for the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by