grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    the cat i got for my son is nuts. Its bonded well with him but i dont think it has much upstairs.

2. Suzierd

Suzierd Overrun With Chickens

Aug 8, 2011
    Oregon
    Wow
    that looks like a painted perfect picture, I love it! Would be perfect for a calender you should enter it!

1 person likes this.
  3. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Chick feeding frenzy!

4. Suzierd

Suzierd Overrun With Chickens

Aug 8, 2011
    Oregon

It's a epidemic in the world today, dealing with the same thing in many people close to me. The Doctors are Killing people with pain pills and when they can't get enough they turn to heroine. I've never seen things so bad and so many crazy desperate people. Wonderful good people that drugs are changing into someone else. I am scared for them. It's a tuff road to get off of. I understand some people are dealing with a lot of pain and misery and to the point they have to do something but there has to be another way. The road these drugs lead you down is pain and misery. The doses and amounts some of these doctors are handing out are killing are kids! It's outrageous what are they thinking! Sorry this is a sore spot for me.

1 person likes this.
  5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I agree suzierd. we are losing our children. I can and do take a pain pill. I wont swear it takes the pain, maybe a little. It dont make me high thats a fact. so its hard for me to understand why they are doing this.

1 person likes this.
  6. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    I think i can say i've heard it all now lol didn't know a duck had a penis

7. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Hi all caught up finally 120 posts to read. Brother came up weds night to help with the fencing. We got 72 railroad ties "planted" can't wait until they grow and I can harvest train sets. LOL
    did this in 3 days also used 102 60 lb bags of cement. He left this morning after mass. Figure I am about 1/3 to 1/2 done with the railroad ties section of the fence. Then the easy part metal t posts and round wooden posts with one end pointed put them in the ground with the bobcat. Then sucker rod to attach to the ties. I am currently impersonating a giant tomato (sun burn) Alos put together 3 rooms tues and weds after carpet installers were done. Have a new personal best of 4 trips to menard's for stuff in 1 day. Had to go to 3 different grocery stores for hamburger and watermelons (on sale in their flyer that came out weds) 2 were out of hamburger and all 3 out of watermelons by Thursday afternoon. OMG I hate this company. Family Faire no true in advertising with their name. Supposed to have another grocery store opening this month sometime, I refuse to pay 4.79 a pound for 85% lean hamburger.

Granny sorry about the issues with daughter, Personally I think your doing the right thing but also cherish the time you have with her because the road she seems to be on ends quickly (usually)

Gotta run falling asleep trying to type nap time for this geezer. TTFN all

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Wow Twisted, thats a lot of work ! glad your getting it done with help though. old geezers gotta watch their hearts . speaking of, i just had a 3 hr. nap. and was woke up then. 4 little ones running around with not a parent in sight and i sleep through it. I cant find anyone to fix my air except for that one company i spoke with and his quote is from $300-600 depending on how much freon it will take. thats not happening . Speaking of tomatoes, love me a tomato sandwich... off to the kitchen.....

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    LOL, never too old to learn something new but thats something i could of done without !

10. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Don't think about duck penises while you are eating your tomato sandwich.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by