grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow

The 21 babes from my last hatch.
that looks like a painted perfect picture, I love it! Would be perfect for a calender you should enter it!

Second attempt at this post. Its my most personal one yet.  Pain clinics. any one familiar with them ? I am . Not that i have been there and hope i never do but i have lost family members to them.My beautiful young nephew, died at their hands. a niece that went to prison and a nephew that killed a young woman while under the influence.  they get you hooked and then increase and increase until you are not you anymore. My beautiful daughter is now following this path. She is hooked on pain pills and i am afraid. She stole them from me. I found hers and threw them in the garbage. she hasnt spoke to me in days. but she did find more pills to take. The pain clinic (not here) had her on 8 oxicodones a day, 12 tramadols a day and a pain patch. Who in their right mind gives someone 20 pain pills a day on top of a very strong patch for crones ?  the pain clinics do thats who. I am not posting looking for sympathy or anything else except to warn people . find a different way. Please. you are not only hurting yourself. you are hurting everyone around you as well.  Im not saying these places are all at fault , there not . but, if they dont give them then they cant be took right? My dr. gives me pain pills. yes he does. The first thing i asked him was about addiction. He said to me. You will never be addicted just by asking that question. He is wrong. no one goes into this thinking that, but the pills give me much needed energy.   Great right ? I can get my work done.  by the next week i will need 2 to do the same thing.  Not happening here. not this girl.  So, I wanted to let you all know where my humor went. Its sitting in a little bottle in my daughters purse.  At least its not the strong ones now. they are all visiting my septic tank. 

It's a epidemic in the world today, dealing with the same thing in many people close to me. The Doctors are Killing people with pain pills and when they can't get enough they turn to heroine. I've never seen things so bad and so many crazy desperate people. Wonderful good people that drugs are changing into someone else. I am scared for them. It's a tuff road to get off of. I understand some people are dealing with a lot of pain and misery and to the point they have to do something but there has to be another way. The road these drugs lead you down is pain and misery. The doses and amounts some of these doctors are handing out are killing are kids! It's outrageous what are they thinking! Sorry this is a sore spot for me.

I agree suzierd. we are losing our children. I can and do take a pain pill. I wont swear it takes the pain, maybe a little. It dont make me high thats a fact. so its hard for me to understand why they are doing this.

Hi all caught up finally 120 posts to read. Brother came up weds night to help with the fencing. We got 72 railroad ties "planted" can't wait until they grow and I can harvest train sets. LOL
did this in 3 days also used 102 60 lb bags of cement. He left this morning after mass. Figure I am about 1/3 to 1/2 done with the railroad ties section of the fence. Then the easy part metal t posts and round wooden posts with one end pointed put them in the ground with the bobcat. Then sucker rod to attach to the ties. I am currently impersonating a giant tomato (sun burn) Alos put together 3 rooms tues and weds after carpet installers were done. Have a new personal best of 4 trips to menard's for stuff in 1 day. Had to go to 3 different grocery stores for hamburger and watermelons (on sale in their flyer that came out weds) 2 were out of hamburger and all 3 out of watermelons by Thursday afternoon. OMG I hate this company. Family Faire no true in advertising with their name. Supposed to have another grocery store opening this month sometime, I refuse to pay 4.79 a pound for 85% lean hamburger.

Granny sorry about the issues with daughter, Personally I think your doing the right thing but also cherish the time you have with her because the road she seems to be on ends quickly (usually)

Gotta run falling asleep trying to type nap time for this geezer. TTFN all

Wow Twisted, thats a lot of work ! glad your getting it done with help though. old geezers gotta watch their hearts . speaking of, i just had a 3 hr. nap. and was woke up then. 4 little ones running around with not a parent in sight and i sleep through it. I cant find anyone to fix my air except for that one company i spoke with and his quote is from $300-600 depending on how much freon it will take. thats not happening . Speaking of tomatoes, love me a tomato sandwich... off to the kitchen.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom