grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you granny i do see it now ill try pics today sure glad it was only the filter i had to get mine fixed and it was 180.some kind of part gone bad but its 20 some years old...

In continuing the Possum Drama, I woke up at 2:27 and looked out the window and saw The Big One. Just in the yard, not in the coop. And when it noticed my light, it scampered off. So I'll be leaving a bait pile in the yard tonight and hopefully getting it, too. Then maybe that will be the last of them. :fl

In continuing the Possum Drama, I woke up at 2:27 and looked out the window and saw The Big One. Just in the yard, not in the coop. And when it noticed my light, it scampered off. So I'll be leaving a bait pile in the yard tonight and hopefully getting it, too. Then maybe that will be the last of them. :fl

Glad you got the culprit! But a word to the wise there will always be another critter come along sooner or later so I would make sure they can't get in when they do show up. Very sorry about your pretty brown hen.

Glad you got the culprit! But a word to the wise there will always be another critter come along sooner or later so I would make sure they can't get in when they do show up. Very sorry about your pretty brown hen.

Too true. The big one couldn't get in (I watched it try a few places). So I think that reinforcing that weak place on the door will do the trick.

I usually catch possums 4 or 5 nights in a row. Then ther won't be any more. Sometimes when I do only catch one, it is a big old male. Every female I catch is usually followed by catching small ones for a few nights.

I was catching them like that too Enola. then i caught a big boy and he smelled like a skunk.
sickbyc.gif

Hey all, I have been sick with a full blown cold all weekend, I hate block noses! :/ Got up late and decided to make some soup and sandwiches to make me feel better. I began carrying the soup into the living room so I could eat in front of the TV when I erupted into a sneezing fit, stumbled and ended up with boiling soup all over my hands and wrists. I got it off quickly but I still ended up with 1st and 2nd degree burns. :( Most of my hand stings and then there are a few areas where I have serious pain and blisters. So much for soup making me feel better. So I'm now lying in bed, I'm quite the video game fan so am watching e3 while my hands are dipped in water and I have an ice pack on my wrist. At least it isn't as bad as when I got burns from a frying pan on Pancake day.

Glad you sorted out the opossum problem campingshaws :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom