grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update! The blockage is responding to bag after bag of intravenous fluids and suppositories.... Surgery is out of the question because of his health issues. But, we may be here 3 days after the Dr thinks the blockage is cleared out. The xrays show scar tissue from a previous surgery probably caused the problem. Thanks for all of the get well wishes and prayers!

So glad to hear that he is responding to treatment. That darn scar tissue sure can cause some additional problems. I'm just glad you know what your dealing with. Continued prayers for both of you.

Granny, kids germs are the worst and it doesn't seem to matter if the kids are grown or not! Hope you feel better. Frosty is naughty for running off, but she was probably after something. Scooter's heart's desire is to catch one of the 2 squirrels that have boldly invaded his backyard. Luckily it is all fenced and, much as he'd like to, he hasn't figured out how to climb trees!

As for burrs on the dog, the best trick I know is to keep short haired dogs!
lol.png
Scooter is my first (and last) long haired k9. My method is to hold him down trim him with blunt tipped scissors. Best if someone helps hold him, especially if I have to do his face. He's getting a rear end bath today and needs a trim there too, but I don't have a helper today, so maybe tomorrow. I never ends.

Hi Granny girl, just wondering how your feeling today? Wanted to check on you before I head back outside to clear more snow. Came in long enough to have a hot bowl of soup & a hot cup of coffee and to try to warm up a bit. I hate this time of year, of course after having a mild couple of weeks with some thawing. Every path I have to the coops was black ice, but thru the night we got about 4 inches of snow grr... This of course covered the ice so with each step you didn't know if you were going down on your keester. I managed to fall & hurt myself last year at this same time, with these exact conditions. I don't need anymore broken bones or messed up shoulders. I sure hope your antibiotic has kicked in and that you are getting some rest today. I know have I lost my mind, lol :)

Hi Granny girl, just wondering how your feeling today? Wanted to check on you before I head back outside to clear more snow. Came in long enough to have a hot bowl of soup & a hot cup of coffee and to try to warm up a bit. I hate this time of year, of course after having a mild couple of weeks with some thawing. Every path I have to the coops was black ice, but thru the night we got about 4 inches of snow grr... This of course covered the ice so with each step you didn't know if you were going down on your keester. I managed to fall & hurt myself last year at this same time, with these exact conditions. I don't need anymore broken bones or messed up shoulders. I sure hope your antibiotic has kicked in and that you are getting some rest today. I know have I lost my mind, lol
smile.png
computer is only going to let me reply to posts not make my own. LOL My 21 yr, old baby woke up, comes to my room flops on the bed and says, "my throat hurts". he has been there all day . finally got some ice cream down him. and the antibiotic of course. it is never ending. You know, If you never have bad days you wouldn't recognize and appreciate the good ones.

Update! The blockage is responding to bag after bag of intravenous fluids and suppositories.... Surgery is out of the question because of his health issues. But, we may be here 3 days after the Dr thinks the blockage is cleared out. The xrays show scar tissue from a previous surgery probably caused the problem. Thanks for all of the get well wishes and prayers!

Bless ur heart. Been praying for him. Glad to hear he's responding to treatment. I went through the same thing in November.

After consulting with a other Dr, they have decided to release Mike tomorrow. He really impressed the medical staff with the number of trips to the toilet today. And to delicately say, the deposits he left behind each time. :). Mike promised the Dr that next time he won't ignore the pain.

computer is only going to let me reply to posts not make my own. LOL My 21 yr, old baby woke up, comes to my room flops on the bed and says, "my throat hurts". he has been there all day . finally got some ice cream down him. and the antibiotic of course. it is never ending. You know, If you never have bad days you wouldn't recognize and appreciate the good ones. 
Wow granny, who's that leave, just hubby right? You sure have had your hands full these past couple of weeks. How is your throat feeling?

After consulting with a other Dr, they have decided to release Mike tomorrow. He really impressed the medical staff with the number of trips to the toilet today. And to delicately say, the deposits he left behind each time. :). Mike promised the Dr that next time he won't ignore the pain.

Glad to hear the good news enola :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom