grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoloft, and I def need it. My dr diagnosed me with pmdd after I told him about the RAGE. Without it I just rip and tear, bellow and holler, throw and punch... General unpleasantness. I can feel myself spiraling but if I can't get away fast enough, then RAGE. The meds keep it tamped down so I can have long enough to think about my actions and respond appropriately.

Yikes!  Never heard of that and had to look it up.  Yeah, rage is probably not going to help anything.  I've just met so many people in my life who feel bad if they get angry over an unfair situation, and they suppress it or choke it off.  I think anger can be used to channel a person's energies into making constructive changes.  Rage would be destructive.  You are right about meds for brain things.  I have a sister in law with paranoid schizophrenia.  Some family members don't "believe" in mental illness and think she is acting that way on purpose. Who would do that?

It's the worst feeling. Like watching myself out of body. I can recognize myself making bad, hurtful decisions but I feel powerless to stop it. It's such an out of control feeling and that's what puts me in bed. If I'm under the covers, I can't lose control.

Quote: It's the worst feeling. Like watching myself out of body. I can recognize myself making bad, hurtful decisions but I feel powerless to stop it. It's such an out of control feeling and that's what puts me in bed. If I'm under the covers, I can't lose control.

Sheez! Hormones..... Can't live with 'em. Can't live without 'em. If that's even what's doing it.
hugs.gif

Here's where I've been all day! That's my aunt in the pic. DH, aunt, and I all worked to empty the shed. Kept what we wanted, and hauled away the rest. DH and I are trying to work out how the get the shed to our place.

Aunt kept the tandem bike, and an antique butter churn :)rant) but I got a pretty good score too!

I have one at home already, but this is a slightly different model. Hemingway wrote with a Royal, so I have a soft spot for them.

hi all ! I got a lot done today. mulch for the shrubs (looks good) chicken food, grocerys, came home ,cooked a pizza and went to work. dumped all the feed and mulch, grocerys put away. chickens fed and watered. 9 eggs today.
Peter pan looks more like Peter teacup
Lily "treed" a neighbors cat today. she went to the neighbors and ran the cat here into the barn it jumped up on a shelf and she bayed at it til I had to sent DS to leash her and bring her in. It is a feral cat . they dont spay and their yard is loaded with them. Bet it dont come around here again. poor thing. I thought Boy ! I bet Enola would like this dog.

hi all !  I got a lot done today. mulch for the shrubs (looks good) chicken food, grocerys, came home ,cooked a pizza and went to work. dumped all the feed and mulch, grocerys put away. chickens fed and watered. 9 eggs today.
Peter pan looks more like Peter teacup
Lily "treed" a neighbors cat today.  she went to the neighbors and ran the cat here into the barn it jumped up on a shelf and she bayed at it til I had to sent DS to leash her and bring her in. It is a feral cat . they dont spay and their yard is loaded with them.  Bet it dont come around here again.  poor thing. I thought Boy !  I bet Enola would like this dog.

That's awesome! I love good days like that.

I have one at home already, but this is a slightly different model. Hemingway wrote with a Royal, so I have a soft spot for them.
Few years ago, the county fair had a bunch of manual typewriters for people to try out. It was very popular with the kids, most of whom had no idea what in the world these crazy things were! They were very excited to see how they worked. That's so cool!
cool.png

Few years ago, the county fair had a bunch of manual typewriters for people to try out.  It was very popular with the kids, most of whom had no idea what in the world these crazy things were!  They were very excited to see how they worked.  That's so cool!  :cool:
Wishing when we were in school I remember people taking typing class. Kids miss out on things like that.

Few years ago, the county fair had a bunch of manual typewriters for people to try out.  It was very popular with the kids, most of whom had no idea what in the world these crazy things were!  They were very excited to see how they worked.  That's so cool!  :cool:
Wishing when we were in school I remember people taking typing class. Kids miss out on things like that.

I took "keyboarding" class! :lau I was a senior and needed an elective. I was also the only journalist who couldn't type :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom