Great Pyrenees pups

Status
Not open for further replies.

coopart

Hatching
10 Years
Nov 22, 2009
Please repost in auction format. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish you were closer.............. You do have to do a fair amount of training with the puppies to teach them that chickens are not play toys. Are they just aggressive towards them or are they playing too rough? i don't let my puppies go unsupervised with the chickens until they get a lot older.......

Man, do I wish you were closer.. I would take one in half a heartbeat!!!! Please make sure they go to good homes!! Good luck!

Would you like help or advice first? Or have you tried every avenue already?

I'd really hate to see you lose a couple of good dogs...At 6 months, they are the equivalent of 12 year olds and going to be dumb and rough until taught otherwise and reach mental maturity at two years old.

I wish you were a lot closer to me, I miss my Pyrs! Have you tried professional training? They are really young still and like furry teenagers,,, they need tons of supervision!

I just don't seem to have the time that I thought I had when I got them at 8 weeks old...I don't think its gonna get any better soon. They are just playing rough with my chickens. I have an extreme fondness for one of my hens (my baby girl) and my old rooster. I dont want them frightened or a leg/wing broken....Thought someone here could use them for breed females or just farm help. I have no other stock...just chickens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom