Great signs to put at the end of your driveway

Warning: Ninja Chickens training at premises.
tongue.png

I need to get a new one here.We have a few along road for traffic "like they do much good usualy".I need a new cute one for tool shed which is first building down driveway.I used to have a duck Xing there but it was plastic and it got blown off in winter wind.Whatever I get next will be metal.HeHE Dh alway'slike that one trespasser''s will be shot one too. I have a typed sign on my front door!DaySleeper Do Not Disturb.Deliverie's and Emergencie's ONLY! NO SOLICITING OF ANY KIND!I havent worked late nights for 2 year's but....
roll.png
.It seem's effective still though lol.

How about these.

NO SOLICITING: WE FOUND JESUS , LOVE OUR VACUMM, GAVE AT THE OFFICE AND MY KIDS ARE SELLING THE SAME CRAP YOURS ARE.

DON'T ANNOY THE CRAZY PERSON.

ASK NOT FOR WHOM THE DOG BARKS HE BARKS FOR THEE

WARNING DOG CAN 'T HOLD HIS LICKER.

Quote:
That's funny! If I'm being completely honest, I'd like to have a sign that says something like "Unless you have a delivery or were invited. then go away!"

I like the one that said "My neighbor believes in banning guns. I promise not to use MY gun should you decide to rob HIS house" with an arrow pointing of course.

edit... didn't realize peanut already posted that one...

Last edited:
Quote:
ya better ask that turd where he stole that one from
wink.png

I didn't steal it
tongue.png

well lets see....... the watermark used to be on the white part of the pic ....... somebody edited that out with photoshop before using it........ ho hum, fi diddle dee dee!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom