Great signs to put at the end of your driveway

Quote:
I didn't steal it
tongue.png

well lets see....... the watermark used to be on the white part of the pic ....... somebody edited that out with photoshop before using it........ ho hum, fi diddle dee dee!!!!!!!

I didn't edit it
tongue.png
Promise!

I recently told a young man selling his brand of religion " A closed gate means go away... So - GO AWAY" and I shut the door. That was after I chided him for ignoring the sign that says BEWARE OF ALL ANIMALS. Dude was close to getting decked by my two bucks.

I need one that says "No Turnaround" in a way that makes you think twice about doing it. DH and I just spent $2K on having just the bottom portion of our driveway repaved and people are constantly pulling in and using it as a turnaround. The wear and tear is really starting to show again! I've considered posting a sign that warns of spikes.

Quote:
My friend has one that says "Remote controlled Spikes in use on this property, owners will not be responsibile for damage to tyres and car under carriages" and it has a picture of a car on a spike and a flat tyre. They have nothing of the sort but since then people do not use their drive way, in fact the back out of it VERY slowly. Also helps if you lay a flat mental rod across so it looks like the spikes would shoot out of that!
wink.png

I have an uncle in OK with a sign" You'd better be able to cross this meadow in under 13 seconds...Because the bull can do it in under 14. " and there were a few punctures in the sign.
The best part is he hasn't had a bull in over 10 years.

I want two signs, one on each ends of the circular drive in front...

One to read:

WARNING TURN BACK NOW
You are now in the Sniper's Range

The other one to read:

WARNING WARNING WARNING

You have entered the Wife's range

FLEE NOW! FLEE FOR YOUR LIFE!

I think they are fair signs...he always takes the time to identify the target clearly....I on the other hand feel that anything that close to my coop is a threat and will shoot first, ask questions later.
lol.png

Someone mentioned posting signs for religious groups: Sometimes I post things that come off (apparently) as controversial, so please know I mean this in a humorous and un-provoking way:

When "certain" religious groups (well, ANY religious groups actually) knock at my door and request to come in and share all their truth as they know it about X religion, I like to say this:

"Absolutely, I am totally open to hearing all about your beliefs and your religion. Come on in, and when you're finished, I will tell you all about Buddhism and what it means to me!". So far NO ONE has ever come in.

I don't think it's anything against Buddhism, I just think they have it in their mind to share their point of view and they are not prepared to listen to another point of view, period. They always leave right away.

Both funny and sad that the concept of sharing both points of view drives them away, lol!

Back
Top Bottom