Half Shell Hatch-A-Long! (Caution, unsuccessful, please read whole thread before attempting)

Pics
Wow! How many are they going to make? They need to add handles on the lid. I put 2 clear hooks on the sides of mine like I saw in the NR360 thread.

I'm sure they'll keep improving it. I actually kind of appreciate that they continue to make changes based on customer reviews. I know other companies do as well but they keep updating theirs with no sign of slowing down, lol. Though at this point I've started to collect them like their trading cards or something. I don't NEED another one...but there's that new model that I don't have yet.
hysterical.gif

Yup. I'll keep everyone posted. I'm so excited to see how things turn out. Tomorrow is "lockdown". Should I take off the saran wrap tomorrow or put holes it it or something?
You should be able to remove the saran wrap tomorrow. It should be plenty moist in the incubator then.

Yup. I'll keep everyone posted. I'm so excited to see how things turn out. Tomorrow is "lockdown". Should I take off the saran wrap tomorrow or put holes it it or something?

I don't know...when you see an internal pip might be a better time to remove the plastic wrap. If you think of it in terms of a hatching chick it's normally the build up of carbon dioxide that encourages the chick to pip and you really want that membrane to stay pliable until the chick pips through it as well. Exposure to the air may make it too stiff for the chick to break through. This is all unknown territory though so it's all a guess.

Back
Top Bottom