Halloween Hatch-A-Long 2017

Pics
what did they neighbor say?
She said that it was out of her control basically. That she tried best to keep the dog in, but it got out and she can't even catch it. It has run off pretty far.

I'm not even upset about the money I spent on the eggs. I'm just so sad because she was my favorite hen, she always laid an egg every day, she had the sweetest personality, and she was just keeping her eggs warm when the dog broke the enclosure door in, and ripped her out of her nesting box :hit

She said that it was out of her control basically. That she tried best to keep the dog in, but it got out and she can't even catch it. It has run off pretty far.

I'm not even upset about the money I spent on the eggs. I'm just so sad because she was my favorite hen, she always laid an egg every day, she had the sweetest personality, and she was just keeping her eggs warm when the dog broke the enclosure door in, and ripped her out of her nesting box :hit
:hugs So sorry. :hit

That's horrible!! :hugs

I was out in the yard earlier today and heard a neighbor yelling for a dog. I made sure everyone was inside my fence, also touched my pistol on my side. The dog listened to her and turned around before it came my way, thank goodness.

she was just keeping her eggs warm when the dog broke the enclosure door in, and ripped her out of her nesting box :hit
I have so many thoughts racing around in my head right now. I don't know what terms you are on with your neighbor. Here in our County, if a dog was to come onto your property, cause damage and destruction to your property and kill your pets that are behind a closed door, our Animal Control would snatch up that unruley beast and slap a fine on the owner whom doesn't work with the dog to train it and teach it right and wrong.
I am sorry about that situation. Free Range I can see. But destroying your property, killing your pets and all you got was "sorry bout that"..
I wish you the best what ever the outcome may be.
:hugs

Making room in my incubator this morning.. This little dude won the "first out" competition.
Happy little camper.. Humidity in my favor.
More peeps zipping away..
DSC00006.JPG

Back
Top Bottom