Halloween Hatch-A-Long 2017

Pics
Me too! I have 2 Octagon 20s. One Advance EX with the pump, one analog without. Can't beat the temp consistency. Glad you like the new Ovation. I haven't decided if I'll splurge on one of them yet or not.

And a dumb question.... I didn't think turkeys mated this late in the season. Are yours young, or why might I have been thinking that?
Lol the turkey eggs came from another poultry enthusiasts that lives near me she rescued the bbw from someone who had no idea what they were getting into, but I believe they were hatched this spring. The only thing I could figure was it had something to do with being bbw? I wondered if because they mature faster they lay faster????? Or I could be wrong about their ages, with my limited knowledge of turkeys it's hard to tell.

Lol the turkey eggs came from another poultry enthusiasts that lives near me she rescued the bbw from someone who had no idea what they were getting into, but I believe they were hatched this spring. The only thing I could figure was it had something to do with being bbw? I wondered if because they mature faster they lay faster????? Or I could be wrong about their ages, with my limited knowledge of turkeys it's hard to tell.

Surprisingly, one of my turkey hens is still laying and I've seem one of the toms mating when the girls allow him. I'm tempted to set them just to see if they develope but hubby would not be happy with me lol

Back
Top Bottom