HALLOWEEN HATCH!!! Anyone

Quote:
I know what you are thinking ....
You want to go in there and open the bator and pull 'em out.
Wweeeellllll, I probably would too!
hide.gif

yea its killing me...literally. Went back to check again and one guy is really sounding off inside his egg! Still...no pips to be seen

congrats all on the hatching!!!!!MY three lil feet dont want to pose for a photo op yet i am working on it. It looks like only one bantam is going to hatch for me tomorrow out of the 4 but that's OK 4 chickens out of 8 itsnt to shabby for a first time
jumpy.gif
hatcher

Last edited:
Quote:
im sure you at least had pips tho

No I tapped then heard chirping used the back of my tweezers to smack the shell then slowly and carefully picked the shell away not to break any membrains found out where the beak was and opened just enough for them to breath...Then I put them back in the bator..

Quote:
im sure you at least had pips tho

No I tapped then heard chirping used the back of my tweezers to smack the shell then slowly and carefully picked the shell away not to break any membrains found out where the beak was and opened just enough for them to breath...Then I put them back in the bator..

going to have to re type that for me im a little slow..it didnt seem to make much since to me lol

Quote:

1. Tapped on the bator
2. Heard chirping
3. Tapped on shell with tweezers
4. Picked up egg
5. carefully picked away shell (no membrains)
6. ensure beak is out to breathe
7. return to bator.

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
1 Tapped shell

YOU are an enabler! .... You are encouraging her, aren't you? Now, I would never do such a thing! LOL

ETA: I couldn't find my tweezers, so just used a sharp little knife.
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

I thought it was just me..
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom