HALLOWEEN HATCH!!! Anyone

Quote:
I have
4 buff girls and 1 buff roo
2 white girls and 2 white roos
2 (very dark) blue hens and 1 splash roo
Do you want some eggs?

Yes, but not right now. March or April might be a good time frame, weather-wise. We usually have one last snow storm in March though.

Is it raining there for you buddy?

Quote:
I have
4 buff girls and 1 buff roo
2 white girls and 2 white roos
2 (very dark) blue hens and 1 splash roo
Do you want some eggs?

Yes, but not right now. March or April might be a good time frame, weather-wise. We usually have one last snow storm in March though.

Tommy, there's a thread in Raising Baby Chicks that Evonne set up for us that you might want to go to. It's not real active, but we can change that.
big_smile.png

The rain was yesterday. Today was beautiful. We had 60*F and above temps, not much wind, and blue skies.

Thanks for the invite my friend. Will be sure to crash the party there. Haha.

Same here! Rained a whole lot on Monday and will start coming back tomrrow and perhaps throughout the weekend. Yikes! : )

- Tommy

Quote:

Sorry, I'm not closing this thread because of the actions of a few individuals. Posts have been edited and deleted as necessary.

Play nice, everyone.
smile.png
And please, use the report button if a member (anywhere on the forum) gets out of line.

Please understand that the Staff does not read every thread or post, and we count on reports from our members to let us know when there is an argument erupting on the board. It is a better help to us if you use the Report button to allow the Staff to address a situation when people get out of line, rather than trying to intervene in the situation yourself. Thanks so much!

An additional note: We don't close threads just because some think it shouldn't be discussed anymore. If members are interested in participating in an old discussion with relevant information then we fully support it. If others don't want to participate, skip over the thread. If you don't like getting subscription emails, unsubscribe.

Also, if you don't think a thread should continue, the last thing you should do is post on it saying "this thread shouldn't be bumped!" Not only are you bumping it, but your also injecting a bit of interest that will keep people coming back to see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom