Happy Birthday Pete55

happybirthday128549221129831826.jpg

Thank you Everyone, its very kind of you all. Off to a Poultry Show with our Buff African Gander to celebrate and a day in the Norfolk Broads
thumbsup.gif

Hi Pete, I was recommended to look you up on here by another lady I have been talking to about my Sebastopol Geese. I currently only have one goose and one gander that we have had for a little less than a year. They are almost 2 years old right now and she just began laying eggs for us about 3 weeks ago. I have been stealing them from her and trying to incubate them,,, uugghhh!!! Very frustrating because by candling them to me they look like they have all been duds so far. I have successfully hatched many chicks before but this is the first time I have done geese. We LOVE our pair and would love to add some to our group, was really hoping to hatch some of our own but so far not so good. The first egg is just now reaching its 27 day and nothing yet. The lady that referred me to you said you have previously posted something that really gives some good information about hatching geese. I wonder if I can read this or how to fine it??!! I see you are located in Michigan, where about are you? We are in the Upper Peninsula. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks so much for your time, Cindy

Back
Top Bottom