IMG_20221002_184041.jpg

Yup! It’s true and so sad 😭 a lot of people are scared of them unfortunately. Especially black cats. It extends to dogs too
Our last dog (German Shep/lab mix) was also black. So many ppl were scared of him. These big burly dudes would see him and freak out. I’m like he’s the sweetest dog you’ll ever meet. My mom and aunt both have black dogs. Funny how it ended up that way. We also have a black cat (at the request of our son who was 4 at the time).

Pic of Kylo with my mom’s dog (her little dog is a handful, she was found in a bag with 5 other puppies in the middle of the road by my friend’s husband. We fostered her and my mom adopted her. Obviously a lot of trauma there)

And a pic of our black cat, Toothless, with Kylo.

Attachments

• 1D56CF29-4699-4CFA-98B6-045457DBB152.jpeg
    1D56CF29-4699-4CFA-98B6-045457DBB152.jpeg
    583.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 070A084C-8180-4F78-A6F6-965A4E2C22A9.jpeg
    070A084C-8180-4F78-A6F6-965A4E2C22A9.jpeg
    441.4 KB · Views: 2
Our last dog (German Shep/lab mix) was also black. So many ppl were scared of him. These big burly dudes would see him and freak out. I’m like he’s the sweetest dog you’ll ever meet. My mom and aunt both have black dogs. Funny how it ended up that way. We also have a black cat (at the request of our son who was 4 at the time).

Pic of Kylo with my mom’s dog (her little dog is a handful, she was found in a bag with 5 other puppies in the middle of the road by my friend’s husband. We fostered her and my mom adopted her. Obviously a lot of trauma there)

And a pic of our black cat, Toothless, with Kylo.
Awww poor things! Sad stories but glad you got them! ❤️

I miss having a dog! But the three I did have were all black. And I've (anecdotally) found that my friends' black cats are the friendliest ones; even black strays are more likely to come over to me. People dislike for such superficial things. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom