Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Ok. So far turned them by hand last night and this morning. And this morning I switched around the few on top with good air cells to other ones that were on bottom.

I know some say middle and outside rings are different temps. How often should I swap those around?

Ok. So far turned them by hand last night and this morning. And this morning I switched around the few on top with good air cells to other ones that were on bottom.

I know some say middle and outside rings are different temps. How often should I swap those around?
I changed who was on the inside each morning, except for the wonky air cell eggs.

I don't swap them. I tend to put smaller eggs in the center. I only move them to the outer ring after I remove clears or quitters.
So I must have a psychological preference for the outer ring but it doesn't seem to make a difference in the actual hatch.

I don't swap them. I tend to put smaller eggs in the center. I only move them to the outer ring after I remove clears or quitters.
So I must have a psychological preference for the outer ring but it doesn't seem to make a difference in the actual hatch.
Ok thanks! Was worried about having to move the ones off the top to swap them around or not swapping for 5 days or so. Glad to hear it doesn't have to be done. If this hatch is like my other ones then I will only need the outer ring after day 7 anyways...... :(

Ok thanks! Was worried about having to move the ones off the top to swap them around or not swapping for 5 days or so. Glad to hear it doesn't have to be done. If this hatch is like my other ones then I will only need the outer ring after day 7 anyways...... :(

Oooh for on top you may want to swap them. I haven't done that any time recently. Though I do vaguely remember trying once upon a time, lol. I just thought you meant the inner and outer ring.

Ignore my last comment I read that wrong. My in-laws are visiting and my mind is elsewhere. Lol! :lau

No I just reread mine and it was confusing. I am swapping top ones. But to swap inside and outside rings I would need to fully take top ones off. Lol. Scares me to move them all that much.

I totally understood after I read it the second time! ☺️
You should be fine without rotating though. It's not something I've ever made a habit of doing.

Back
Top Bottom