Has anyone ever sat on their cat?

lau.gif

That really cracked me up!! I think I saw a Sopranos episode that Christopher sat on his girlfriend's little dog. It didn't work out so well.

lau.gif

Quote:
yikes, I remember being down in Fla once and I couldn't sleep for some reason and around 2:00 in the a.m. all I heard was screaming noises in the woods....for about an hour this screaming was going on. It actually sounded like a woman in trouble.... The next day I asked about the noise, and my brother told me it was coons tearing apart a rabbit. And I did recall hearing the coons chattering away as that poor rabbit screamed.....

Anyway, back to the cat that almost got sat upon....

Quote:
yikes, I remember being down in Fla once and I couldn't sleep for some reason and around 2:00 in the a.m. all I heard was screaming noises in the woods....for about an hour this screaming was going on. It actually sounded like a woman in trouble.... The next day I asked about the noise, and my brother told me it was coons tearing apart a rabbit. And I did recall hearing the coons chattering away as that poor rabbit screamed.....

There are worse noises. Someone that lives in town has some peacocks. Every time they get a new rookie on the police force, my DH assigns the rookie to patrol the area where the peacock people live. Then he and the other officers sit back and wait for the rookie to call in about a woman being murdered.
gig.gif

OMG French Hen gets the award for funniest post!!!! I almost peed after reading that!!!!

My poor Bella doesnt usually dart under me, but I leaned up to get some socks - not even all the way - and the dummy got under my butt. She has a really high pitched soft meow and this sounded likie Linda Blair in the Excorsist.... First second thought is "what is THAT?" Second second thought is OMG!!!!
lau.gif

and I knew this thread would get some really funny stories - I have not been let down!

Quote:

There are worse noises. Someone that lives in town has some peacocks. Every time they get a new rookie on the police force, my DH assigns the rookie to patrol the area where the peacock people live. Then he and the other officers sit back and wait for the rookie to call in about a woman being murdered.
gig.gif

UGH, I hate peacocks. My 1st husband had them, and all night they'd scream. Nothing kills the mood faster than screaming birds during your honeymoon. I don't know which I was happier to be rid of, the peacocks or the MIL....

I've ran over my cats' tails in my rolling desk chair. My feet don't touch the ground, and they like to sleep under my desk.

Back
Top Bottom