Hatch-Along - Setting eggs week of Feb 4th..anyone else?

Day 20 as well! I can't see them wobble or anything. I'm not sure I like this waiting game :) I wonder if everyone is this nervous on their first hatch?

Scratch that last comment!!! Want and looked and they are wiggling!!!!! So neat to see. The wiggle every few seconds and the wiggle more when me or my daughter talk!!!!

I'm playing them videos of chicks cheeping, so they'll get the idea.

What a good idea!

Scratch that last comment!!! Want and looked and they are wiggling!!!!! So neat to see. The wiggle every few seconds and the wiggle more when me or my daughter talk!!!!

c'mon chickies
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif

I have a video from last year of me talking to the eggs and them responding. I firmly believe it helps them get excited about hatching. :)

Haha I didn't know that! I just thought it was cute how I say something and then they wiggle :) well, I guess I should go have a conversation with my eggs now lol

Haha I didn't know that! I just thought it was cute how I say something and then they wiggle
smile.png
well, I guess I should go have a conversation with my eggs now lol
I actually talked the first chicken out if its egg last year... I was cheering it on, and every time I would cheer and make noises, it would cheep like crazy and try super hard to get out... lol..

Back
Top Bottom