Hatch Time! BABY PICS!! 6 out, 4 more pipped!

Yes, you can leave them in there overnight. That would be best. No, the feet look okay. Wait until tomorrow and check the feet.

Thanks! I was concerned about them dehydrating with the heat and humidity! I will leave them be
smile.png
and will recheck them little toes tomorrow!!

What a process, im on the edge of my seat, back and forth checking the bator! My husband has yelled at me 3 times to sit down and said a watchful egg never zips lol I about died laughing!!!
caf.gif

We have a total of 5 fuzzy ones this mornin! 2 Yellow and 3 Black. (That pip hatched during the night) Pictures to come after I make the husband breakfast... shame on him he doesnt think this or those babies is more important then him eating haha

Pictures to come after I make the husband breakfast... shame on him he doesnt think this or those babies is more important then him eating haha

Aahhh heck, just give him a bowl of Cheerios! LOL
Can hardly wait to see those pictures!​

Ok everyone you asked for it, here they are all 5 of them (and no i didnt pose them, they just sat that way)! and Baby #2 (Bullwinkle) already starting his modeling career lol

39129_dsc_0477_3.jpg

39129_dsc_0479_3.jpg

39129_dsc_0483_3.jpg

Edit to say: Sorry it took so long everyone but the hubby insisted on sausage biscuits for breakfast!!!! lol

Last edited:
Ok here is this afternoons update! I bought 12 Ameraucana eggs from ILOVEFIZZLES, she tossed in 5 extra eggs (Orpingtons). My first baby out of her batch was a Buff Orpington!
smile.png
Another Orpington is pipped and 2 Ameraucanas... let the coffee begin again haha Heres a pic of the buff
fl.gif
girl!!!
39129_dsc_0512.jpg

Ok everyone... heres the update! All the orps hatched, they all ended up being buff... Its ok tho, theyre beautiful! Im waiting on 3 more Amer. to zip and 2 more to pip... im afraid they didnt make it, i havent even seen them move...
sad.png
Send hatch vibes everyone!!! but on the up side everyone that has hatched is perfect and absolutely gorgeous!!!! I will take some pictures when the little man goes down for his nap!
smile.png
I hope everyones little ones are doing well!!! I will take some pictures and get them up after lunch when little man goes down for his nap!

Ok here they are.. as promised! I have 5 in the bator drying so ill wait to take good pics when they go in the brooder!

39129_dsc_0531.jpg

39129_dsc_0551.jpg

39129_dsc_0555.jpg

39129_dsc_0559.jpg

39129_dsc_0563.jpg

My husband scared me this morning with this little guy... I asked him to check the bator before he left for work. He came back in and said "Hunny, do you want to come out and look?" I asked if something was wrong and he said "Well one came out a little bit ago and its eyes are huge!" I thought the worst and figured it was born with problems. I came out and to my relief this little guy was just gorgeous! He has beautiful eyeliner!!!!
smile.png
I was so happy! I have another in drying that has it too!

Back
Top Bottom