Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight I'm sleeping outside under the stars...I don't normally do this except the neighbors chased a wild hog into my yard and I want to make sure it doesn't come around during the night...anyway I'm watching Avatar on my laptop and after I settled down was joined by my two free ranging roos - one is perched on the back of my camping chair and the other is snuggled on my shoulder - I don't normally snuggle with my chickens, but these two started it!! They seem to actually be watching the movie with me, if you can believe it.

I love my birds they crack me up
lau.gif

that is so cool!

Here in far western Ohio, the wind has been whipping all day. There is always some wind here, but today is much more than normal.
Stay safe everyone!

Can someone tell me how I can leave feedback from the crazy-24-hour auction, I tried and it keeps telling me invalid author.

I too would like to know how to leave feedback for a seller. I've searched but haven't yet figured it out.

I worry for all of you in the storms - I hope you and yours all come through safe and sound.

I was without power from a very bad winter storm a few years ago for 8 days. I have to say there is nothing like a good wood stove in times like that.

Be safe.

Wow, I just read about the Bounty probably having sunk. That is/was such a beautiful ship - I had the privilage of spending some time touring her once. I hope the captain is found unharmed.

Last edited:
Feedback

- Click on someone's username above their avatar, this will bring you to their profile page.
- look under their avatar, and you should see several links. At the bottom is "Trader Feedback" click on this.
- it will bring up an overview of their feedback. Click on "leave feedback" at the bottom
- paste the link of the thread containing the trade in the URL field
- choose something out of the two fields that follow IE: I was the buyer and so-and-so was the seller, etc
- fill in the public (or private or both) fields with whatever you want to say (if anything)
- put a check mark in both of the boxes, verifying that you know the rules and that your feedback is honest, etc.
- click "post feedback" in the bottom right hand corner

(it's worked for me thus far anyway) :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom