Have you seen those cool old-time 'Tube Feeders' ? Well, here's a new twist on an old idea

Money is no object and what i drive is not your concern.I was just asking so you don't have to be so nice.Don't HATE be happy smile and be thankful that you wake up this morning.God loves you.

Money is no object and what i drive is not your concern.I was just asking so you don't have to be so nice.Don't HATE be happy smile and be thankful that you wake up this morning.God loves you.

no worries. ...I was just kidding. .. No hate here! That's why I put a smiley face after my post. Supposed to give a hint to the intent.

Last edited:
OK--those are the coolest feeders I have seen! I love it when someone comes up with something new--something to dress up the coop a bit--especially with winter keeping them in the coop more.

Does the image have to be graphics or can it be a pic--like a .jpg?

Hey guys!

I just saw this thread pick up some speed. I tried putting the word out there before Christmas but nobody seemed that interested. I'm heading out right now, but I'll try and post a picture of my latest one tonight. It's for a Tennessee Vols fan!

Last edited:
Here's one for the Tennessee fans:

The canister is attached to a threaded rod, which starts at the eye bolt at the top. This way, by turning the canister it raises or lowers thereby adjusting the gap at the bottom allowing less (or more) feed to come out. Inside is an inverted funnel allowing even distribution of the feed all around the circumference of the tray.

Last edited:
Wow you do awsome work !!! I really want one but dont know what i want on it lol all my friends call our place the chicken ranch so Id have to have that on it maybe you could put our brand on there that would blow them up lol lol what do you charge for them ? and are you still selling them ?

Back
Top Bottom