Have you seen those cool old-time 'Tube Feeders' ? Well, here's a new twist on an old idea

what a wonderful hobby you have, related to your chickens!! i use an old old metal one. im stealing your decorating idea and painting it. wish me luck, i havent got any artistic talents!
im glad that you can recoup some of your costs at the same time and pleasing others with your hobby.
thank you for sharing your idea.

thumbsup.gif

Wow you do awsome work !!! I really want one but dont know what i want on it lol all my friends call our place the chicken ranch so Id have to have that on it maybe you could put our brand on there that would blow them up lol lol what do you charge for them ? and are you still selling them ?

I got the process down to $26 per feeder, plus the shipping. Send me a PM if you have some idea for a logo for the Chicken Ranch. I'm working on a order now for the 4H in the next town over. I'm glad to be selling these again.

Think you should do up some breed ones just as stock...bet they would sell! I might see if you can do up my poultry association logo on a few for prizes for our big show in august! Our first APA sanctioned show!

Think you should do up some breed ones just as stock...bet they would sell! I might see if you can do up my poultry association logo on a few for prizes for our big show in august! Our first APA sanctioned show!

Sounds good! I'd love to see the logo your association is working with. Send me a PM and we'll iron out the details! I'll send you some samples of Welsummers you can use for your personal feeder.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom