Hawaiian birds anyone?

No I’m not in Hawaii I’m in Australia. There’s this YouTuber Aloha Pigeons who is on the main island I think, and he races his birds across the islands.

And there are many birds in Hawaii, many of which have been introduced because of the feral animals making native species go extinct. Some endangered birds are the Hawaiian crow and the Nene. Also there was this study I think on one of the smaller islands on finches, one finch from another island ended up on this island and bred with this other species of finch, creating a new fertile species.

That’s what I know as I have a birds of Hawaii book and I’ve watched some things on YouTube.

hey does anyone seeing my thread happen to be in hawaii? I'm on big island and love talking about birds, particularly doves! I've had several!
Hi. I'm in UK. I just remembered a thread about a zebra dove from hawaii then realised it was you! :oops: this is a good thread. Pigeon Talk come and chat pigeons or doves or chickens or anything that takes your fancy!

Back
Top Bottom