*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Pics
The day was calm and quiet, nothing had disturbed the young kit recently.
Mostly the introverted femme had kept to herself, but she'd met some cats
in her clan and that was a start. She didn't feel as if she knew everyone, but
making friendly conversation was a start. Despite the young one's beauty
she felt as if she were an outcast amongst clanmates. No one truly knew
who her father was, and something was off about her mother- for she
had abandoned her shortly after she had been born. Some of her
fellow cats may want to meet her, but she didn't know that of
course. What bugged the youthful femme most was that she didn't
know why her mother had done what she did. It puzzled the femme
so much that she didn't notice the queens making a fuss, and she
didn't notice that Wingkit had passed away. It was foolish of the young she
but she was spaced a little bit, thoughts wandering far off into the grayish
sky. Normally the sky would be a clear and light blue but in leaf-bare, there
was no way it'd be the brilliant blue it normally was. As another feline burst
into the clearing the young kit jumped, Thornclan!? Thornclan was here???
No! It couldn't be... how had they snuck upon the vigilant warriors of
Dawnclan? No! Why must Thornclan be so violent?? Can't the clans live
in peace for once? Littlekit thought in dispair. Her mind suddenly became overrun
with all the different reactions she could have to this, should she scream like a
scared little kit? Should she hiss? The most tempting thought was to run over
to Nettlewater and offer her assistance. Yes. That's exactly what the small femme
should do, although she was introverted she still had loyalty in her heart- and
at her core she wanted nothing more then to learn the skill Nettlewater had. She
wanted to become Dawnclan's medicine cat one day, it was no easy task but it would
and should be done.Cream dipped paws scurried as fast as their short legs would carry
them, there was one place that they set to travel to. The nursery. Upon scrambling inside
the warm and protected den she cried out "Nettlewater! Thornclan is attacking!! C-Can
I help you in any way...?" The kit's voice quivered with uncertainty as she addressed one
of the most important cats in the clan, it was quite bold for such a shy femme. Her wide blue
eyes bravely stared up at the high-ranking clan member, her light pink nose twitched with a
hint of fear as she stared at the adults.
(Welp, I wish Cluck were here.)
same
Well good night!!

Lilypool curled around Rainkit, "It's OK, I'll protect you with my life." she whispered.
~
Flamekit nudged Littlekit again.
~
Rainkit just whimpered again.
~
Silverstep reached camp before ThornClan got there, she sighed Good, they're not here yet. she thought. Then saw Littlekit choking she grabbed her by the scruff and brought her to the nursery. Setting her down in front of the queens. With Flamekit at her heels.

Name: Waterfrost
Personality: She is very kind, caring and loyal. Extremely fierce in battle and protective of her loved ones and Clan
Clan: DawnClan
Description: Beautiful cat with bright blue eyes and pure white fur
History: Normal history
Mate: None, she doesn't really have the desperate need for a mate like some cats.
Kits: None, although she thinks it would be nice
Username: Vachick15

Last edited:
Lilypool curled around Rainkit, "It's OK, I'll protect you with my life." she whispered.
~
Flamekit nudged Littlekit again.
~
Rainkit just whimpered again.
~
Silverstep reached camp before ThornClan got there, she sighed Good, they're not here yet. she thought. Then saw Littlekit choking she grabbed her by the scruff and brought her to the nursery. Setting her down in front of the queens. With Flamekit at her heels.

Amberpool races back inside the nursery. "Is she going to be okay Silverstep?"

​"He's in a special place, StarClan. He won't be back for a while." Lilypool said sadly.
~
Rainkit and Flamekit followed Ravenkit outside, seeing Littlekit running about. Rainkit was startled at her yowling about ThornClan, not really understanding her and not caring to understand what she was yelling about she went back to trying to comfort Ravenkit, "It's OK, we all miss him. And you still have four sisters. And me and Flamekit." she said quietly.
~
Flamekit, who was worried about what Littlekit was yelling about, ran up to her. "What's happening? Why is ThornClan here? How many are there?" he asked, even though these were questions a kit could not answer.

Jaypaw almost broke the thorn barrier at he ran in trembling,"THOrnclan!Near......camp!Backup!Hirry!"he then relized, then that most of the warriors were out of camp.
~
Ravenkit ushered them inside,"Inside!Inside!we can't do anything now!"
~
The barrier of camp was smashed at Foxfire and her patrol rushed in with the ThornClan cats behind her."DawnClan!Behind me!"she yowled, skidding on the dusty dirt ground of camp and lept, Attacking Oakstar.
~
Hollypaw and Squrrielflight were attacking a large brown Tom and Hollypaw rushed away to help Jaypaw, who was pinned to the ground by a white Shecat.She jumped on the she cats but and the yowled angrly,"GET.OF.MY.BROHER!" Hollypaw yowled, shredding the she cats back.
~
Stormpaw ran out of the den and lept into Battle, Rainclaw right behind her.
~
"Rainkit, Flamekit, and Ravenkit.Imt rusting you to protect my Kits and Amberpool while I go,"Goldentail mewed to them and ran out of the den yowling.

Lilypool muttered, Rainkit, Flamekit, Ravenkit, Goldentail's kits never left, Littlekit, "Yes, I think so." she said.
~
Rainkit whimpered sacredly.
~
Flamekit stood proudly in the entrance to the nursery standing guard.
~
Silverstep pelted back to camp as fast as she could, with Hollypaw right behind her. "Come on, Hollypaw. But remember, you can't fight. You haven't been trained yet." she panted as she entered camp.

Hollypaw ignored her and lept into battle.

Jaypaw almost broke the thorn barrier at he ran in trembling,"THOrnclan!Near......camp!Backup!Hirry!"he then relized, then that most of the warriors were out of camp.
~
Ravenkit ushered them inside,"Inside!Inside!we can't do anything now!"
~
The barrier of camp was smashed at Foxfire and her patrol rushed in with the ThornClan cats behind her."DawnClan!Behind me!"she yowled, skidding on the dusty dirt ground of camp and lept, Attacking Oakstar.
~
Hollypaw and Squrrielflight were attacking a large brown Tom and Hollypaw rushed away to help Jaypaw, who was pinned to the ground by a white Shecat.She jumped on the she cats but and the yowled angrly,"GET.OF.MY.BROHER!" Hollypaw yowled, shredding the she cats back.
~
Stormpaw ran out of the den and lept into Battle, Rainclaw right behind her.
~
"Rainkit, Flamekit, and Ravenkit.Imt rusting you to protect my Kits and Amberpool while I go,"Goldentail mewed to them and ran out of the den yowling.

Amberpool hesitated. "Oh Crowflight is going to hate me for this" she says under her breath. "Lilypool! You protect the kits! I don't care what Crowflight thinks. I'm going out to fight!"

Amberpool hesitated. "Oh Crowflight is going to hate me for this" she says under her breath. "Lilypool! You protect the kits! I don't care what Crowflight thinks. I'm going out to  fight!"

Ravenkit trembled,"I can't leave my clan to die!"she thought."Rainkit!come with me!"she raced out of the den and stood in from if the Elders den.
(lily, can you keep this RP paused for me till I come back?)

Back
Top Bottom