*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Pics
"YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR SISTERS! AND YOU ARE JUST A KIT! KITS DO NOT PROTECT THE CLAN!" Lilypool hissed furiously, grabbing the kit by her scruff again and bringing her back to the nursery "You and your sisters and all the kits are the future of the Clan! I won't let you fight! Amberpool and your mother are already out there fighting, they told me to protect the kits. All the kits, wait... Where's Littlekit." Lilypool looked around, "Rainkit, Flamekit! Make sure she and the other kits stay here." the queen ordered.

Lilypool scanned the clearing, she found the tiny kit heading toward the medicine den. Dodging the fighting cats she reached the young kit, picking her up by the scruff and rushing her back to the nursery. Putting her down and making sure the kits were all there, she told Littlekit "You can't help yet, you have to wait until you are an apprentice.".

Ravenkit screeched in anger,"I just want to protect my clan, in the name of Starclan let me!"

Quote: "In the name of StarClan, I won't! You can't protect your Clan! You have no idea how to fight, the warriors out there are ten times bigger then you and bloodthirsty, you're only a kit and if they attack you, you stand absolutely no chance!" Lilypool said firmly, pushing Ravenkit, Flamekit, Rainkit, Snowkit, Darkkit, Firekit and Littlekit to the back of the nursery. Making sure there was no way any of them could get out.
~
"Why can't we fight? We've seen the warriors do it!" Flamekit asked angrily.
~
"I believe, I just explained why." Lilypool said simply.
~
Rainkit did not say anything, she just sat there looking at her paws.
~
Silverstep ran over to Hollypaw, "You don't know how to fight yet!" she hissed quietly as she slashed the muzzle of a ThornClan she-cat, knocking her sideways, as the cat jumped at her.

Name: Waterfrost
Personality: She is very kind, caring and loyal. Extremely fierce in battle and protective of her loved ones and Clan
Clan: DawnClan
Description: Beautiful cat with bright blue eyes and pure white fur
History: Normal history
Mate: None, she doesn't really have the desperate need for a mate like some cats.
Kits: None, although she thinks it would be nice
Username: Vachick15
(Is she accepted?)

"In the name of StarClan, I won't! You can't protect your Clan! You have no idea how to fight, the warriors out there are ten times bigger then you and bloodthirsty, you're only a kit and if they attack you, you stand absolutely no chance!" Lilypool said firmly, pushing Ravenkit, Flamekit, Rainkit, Snowkit, Darkkit, Firekit and Littlekit to the back of the nursery. Making sure there was no way any of them could get out.
~
"Why can't we fight? We've seen the warriors do it!" Flamekit asked angrily.
~
"I believe, I just explained why." Lilypool said simply.
~
Rainkit did not say anything, she just sat there looking at her paws.
~
Silverstep ran over to Hollypaw, "You don't know how to fight yet!" she hissed quietly as she slashed the muzzle of a ThornClan she-cat, knocking her sideways, as the cat jumped at her.

Ravenkit yowled angerly.She may not be able to protect anyone else, but she shoved her way in front of Liliypool and Hissed angerly, slashing her tiny paws at a Small Apprentince who came in.She jumped on the small cats head, shredding his ears.The Apprentince shook her of and raced out of the den yowling.She turned around, her eyes glaring at Lilypool.
~
Hollypaw hissed at Silverstep and jumped to Jaypaws side, attacking a young warrior.

Ravenkit yowled angerly.She may not be able to protect anyone else, but she shoved her way in front of Liliypool and Hissed angerly, slashing her tiny paws at a Small Apprentince who came in.She jumped on the small cats head, shredding his ears.The Apprentince shook her of and raced out of the den yowling.She turned around, her eyes glaring at Lilypool.
~
Hollypaw hissed at Silverstep and jumped to Jaypaws side, attacking a young warrior.
Amberpool runs to the medicine den. "Swanstar! I know that you are not feeling well but we NEED backup. Please! Can I run to SunClan with Crowflight for help?"

Quote: Lilypool stared at the kit for a moment Kill yourself then! she thought then pushed the thought away and said, "If you won't listen to me I have to keep a hold on you! I won't have your mother come back in and find you dead." she grabbed her tightly by the scruff and held on, focusing everything on not letting her go.
~
Rainkit stared "Wow! How'd you fight like that, Ravenkit?" she mewed in awe. "I could fight better." Flamekit said, "Be quiet, Flamekit." Rainkit snapped at him. Then Rainkit whispered to Ravenkit, "I know you should be able to fight."
~
Silverstep looked at Hollypaw, then she helped fight the young warrior off.

Amberpool runs to the medicine den. "Swanstar! I know that you are not feeling well but we NEED backup. Please! Can I run to SunClan with Crowflight for help?"

SwanStar lifted her head weakly,"go!"she hissed to her.
~~
Lilypool stared at the kit for a moment Kill yourself then! she thought then pushed the thought away and said, "If you won't listen to me I have to keep a hold on you! I won't have your mother come back in and find you dead." she grabbed her tightly by the scruff and held on, focusing everything on not letting her go.
~
Rainkit stared "Wow! How'd you fight like that, Ravenkit?" she mewed in awe. "I could fight better." Flamekit said, "Be quiet, Flamekit." Rainkit snapped at him. Then Rainkit whispered to Ravenkit, "I know you should be able to fight."
~
Silverstep looked at Hollypaw, then she helped fight the young warrior off.

Ravenkit yowled angrly,"my mother is DEAD!"she hissed.She smiled at Rainkit.
~
Hollypaw Growled and attacked a black,Apprentince that Stomrpaw was trying to fight of.

Quote: "Yes and I miss her! But I mean Goldentail!" Lilypool muffled through the kit's scruff.
~
Rainkit smiled back.
~
Flamekit sat next to the rest of the kits in the back of the nursery, pouting I should be fighting out there. he thought.
~
Silverstep bounded away to keep a ThornClan tom away from the Medicine Cat's den, An apprentice can fight an apprentice, even if she hasn't been trained. she thought as she reached the cat. Clawing his ears and jumping on his back. She raked his back with her claws and he threw her off and ran away yowling. She heard what Amberpool said, "I could go too? Three warriors shouldn't seem like a threat." she asked.

"Yes and I miss her! But I mean Goldentail!" Lilypool muffled through the kit's scruff.
~
Rainkit smiled back.
~
Flamekit sat next to the rest of the kits in the back of the nursery, pouting I should be fighting out there. he thought.
~
Silverstep bounded away to keep a ThornClan tom away from the Medicine Cat's den, An apprentice can fight an apprentice, even if she hasn't been trained. she thought as she reached the cat. Clawing his ears and jumping on his back. She raked his back with her claws and he threw her off and ran away yowling. She heard what Amberpool said, "I could go too? Three warriors  shouldn't seem like a threat." she asked.

Goldentail ran over to Silverstep,"NO!we need you here!"She screeched as she leapt at a tabby Tom.
~
Hollypaw dissapeared nto the fighting cats.Relizing two cats were trying to get into the nursery she laded at the, and started to attack them.
~
Ravenkit wiggled her way out of lilypools grasp and sat down next to Flamekit.Snowkit and Darkkit and Flamekit huddled next to Lilypool, afraid.Snowkit laid down to sleep.

Amberpool runs up to Crowflight. "Quick! We have to go to SunClan to ask for help. We are losing!"
"But they will think we are cowards and can't fight" growls Crowflight.
"We are cowards for not asking for help!" hisses Amberpool.
"Fine fine!"
"OK let's go!" and the two cats run to SunClan.

When they get there they run into the camp.

(Who plays SunClan Kyndra @Cluckcluck1215 ?)

Back
Top Bottom