*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Cluckcluck1215, Oct 28, 2016.

1. chicken4prez

chicken4prez Overrun With Chickens

Jun 14, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    When will you be back? And I was in the middle of posting something. Can I post it?

2. chicken4prez

Jun 14, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    Amberpool races out of the nursery and looks around at the battle and then spots a huge tom battling with her best friend, Brindlefrost.
    "No!" she gasps as she watches the tom giving Brindlefrost a killing blow. "NO!" she shrieks. She races over and grabs the tom and slashes his ear. "You fox-heart killed my best friend!"

Crowflight spots her and stops fighting and races over and helps Amberpool fight the tom. "Why didn't you stay in the nursery like I told you?" he growls.

Amberpool sighs "I need to fight, Crowflight. I will give my life for my Clan. Then she slashes the tom across his face and he leaps back into the forest.

"Now get back in the nursery!" he said and pushes her towards it.

"No! I have to save my Clan!" she gasps.

"But what will I do if I lose you?" says Crowflight. I just lost my sister and I'm not going to lose you too!"

"Please, Crowflight. Please." She looks at him with sky blue eyes filled with love and hope.

Crowflight pushes his muzzle against hers and sighs. "Fine. But you must promise that I have to fight alongside you."

"Anything to save my Clan."

And the mates run off and join the battle.

3. chicken4prez

Jun 14, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    Ok I have to go but I will be back tomorrow!

Tootles!

4. vachick15

vachick15 Overrun With Chickens

5. chicken4prez

Jun 14, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    Amberpool says to Crowflight, "where's Swanastar?"

Crowflight shrugs. "Don't know" then a cat bowls him over and starts slashing at him. "CROWFLIGHT NO!" She leaps into the fight.

6. chicken4prez

Jun 14, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    GTG for real now

See ya tomorrow!

7. Cluckcluck1215

Cluckcluck1215 Overrun With Chickens

"I DONT CARE!"Ravenkit yowled.racing out of the nursery,"IM PROTECTING MY CLAN!"she hissed at Lilypool,"you can't tell me what to do, your note my mother!"
    ~
    SwanStar Raced out of her den and attacked Oakstar.She was quickly giving a death blow and started losing a life instantly.
    ~
    Foxfire dragged her leader to the ege of camp to Nettlewater and raced out.

8. Little Fox

Little Fox New Egg

Nov 19, 2016
    Canada
    The cream and ginger femme started to regain her breath slowly, scents were
    mingled and there was so much screeching. The kit's wide blue eyes scanned
    the area to find Flamekit by her side, his eyes looked worried. The small she
    coughed a little before sitting up straighter, her strength was also returning and
    she wanted to find Nettlwwater. She wanted to help the medicine cat for she
    believed that she wouldn't make a very good warrior, but instead a better
    medicine cat. The Dawnclanner looked around to find one of the queens blocking
    the nursery entrance, beside her there was a small gap that most wouldn't be able
    to fit through. But Littlekit wasn't most cats for this femme had been born the runt of
    her litter, her cream dipped paws gingerly lifted her small and svelte body off of the
    ground. She scurried over to the gap and peered out with a tiny gasp, for in the clearing,
    her home was a bloodbath. Shrieking and slashing of claws was everywhere, it was a
    massacre outside the nursery. The femme saw a warrior dragging none other than
    Swanstar to Nettlewater, the femme was so surprised that she almost choked again.
    The clan had only just replenished food supplies and it was greenleaf, this was no time
    for a battle! The kit quickly scurried out of the nursery before the queen could notice her
    she wanted to help the medicine cat, so yes she was going out into the middle of a battlefield
    and she was a three moon old kit- very smart. As the femme scuttled through the battle to
    reach the clan's medic, she was completely bowled over by a warrior ten times her own size.
    With horror dawning over the kit she recognized this warrior from nursery stories, he was
    Oakstar of Thornclan. Blood pounded in the small kit's ears as the bloodthirsty tom ignored
    her, he just passed her and from his speed she was swatted away like a fly. Landing face
    first in the dust os the clearing the femme wheezed, dust had gotten into her lungs and it
    wasn't very pleasant. Littlekit got up though and she ignored the dizziness in her head, she
    had a mission to complete. Racing across the clearing the femme began her way to the
    medic- Nettlewater.

9. chicken4prez

Jun 14, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    Amberpool takes the she-cat she and Crowflight were fighting and leaps on top of her, "I would gladly kill you but the Warrior Code says not too so I won't. Leave now or I will kill you." She hisses.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  10. vachick15

vachick15 Overrun With Chickens

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by