Midwest Feather Wrangler

In the Brooder
Mar 12, 2018
Missouri
Greetings from the Midwest. With a quick Google search I found BYC. Raised chickens all my life. Various poultry breeds and other fowl. Anything with feathers grabs my attention. Currently I have about a dozen free range laying hens, a few Silkies. Wanting to raise quail, butler and snowflake, again. Also interested in adding guinea fowl. When I'm not tending to the Lionhead rabbits, the chickens, my dog, four cats, cockatiels and doves I can be found around the property doing gardening, and lawn upkeep. I'm an outdoorsman and adventure enthusiast, Pet Lover, and enjoy spending time with my Friends and Family.

G’Day from down under Midwest Feather Wrangler :frow Welcome!

If you have not found it yet, BYC has an active Silkie Thread.

Some forums that you may want to keep in mind:
Quail Forum
Guinea Fowl Forum

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock or other critters, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Back
Top Bottom