HELP! BUTTON CHICK ACTING STRANGE!

I am so worried that I wil hurt her if I pick he up and get pics... do you think I should?

It very well could, but if it is bone then the result would be kindof a given, IMHO. Better to risk it and provide something to the community so it can help. Might not be bone. Could be something in the crop partially sticking out. Speaking of crop... hard/soft/etc? I only ask cuz I see it asked a lot here, but didn't in this thread (coulda missed it tho). What kind of bedding? Maybe chick ate a feather? Does it look like a typical neck bone or some other kind of bone? Or is this a case of "OMG what could it be is has to be bone!" ? Could it be a small grasshopper head waiting for it's turn in the gullet?

Inquiring minds want to know.

It very well could, but if it is bone then the result would be kindof a given, IMHO. Better to risk it and provide something to the community so it can help. Might not be bone. Could be something in the crop partially sticking out. Speaking of crop... hard/soft/etc? I only ask cuz I see it asked a lot here, but didn't in this thread (coulda missed it tho). What kind of bedding? Maybe chick ate a feather? Does it look like a typical neck bone or some other kind of bone? Or is this a case of "OMG what could it be is has to be bone!" ? Could it be a small grasshopper head waiting for it's turn in the gullet?

Inquiring minds want to know.
ok, I will try... I can't feel the crop... these birds are SUPER SMALL!

Back
Top Bottom