HELP!!!! Exposed membrane and blood vessels!HATCHING CHICK WITH MISSING BOTTOM SHELL!

I realized that was extremely harsh on my part, but i felt personally attacked by that message.
I am just extremely stressed, and stress can cause people to act out of character.

Hatching can be extremely stressful, especially the first time. There will always be those that say never ever help, and then others that help too soon. It's a very personal decision on what you can live with. I'm just here to help make the best informed decision, not the decision itself. I say "my eggs, my decision".

I am very hands-on, I don't even call it lockdown, because i open it when i want. I also accept the results of my actions. If i help one that should not have hatched (deformed, underdeveloped, etc) I am willing to take actions accordingly. Some would rather let nature take its course. Nobody right or wrong, just different viewpoints.

Hatching can be extremely stressful, especially the first time. There will always be those that say never ever help, and then others that help too soon. It's a very personal decision on what you can live with. I'm just here to help make the best informed decision, not the decision itself. I say "my eggs, my decision".

I am very hands-on, I don't even call it lockdown, because i open it when i want. I also accept the results of my actions. If i help one that should not have hatched (deformed, underdeveloped, etc) I am willing to take actions accordingly. Some would rather let nature take its course. Nobody right or wrong, just different viewpoints.
That is a very insightful response, and I sincerely appreciate all of the help you and others have given me.

Indeed .....my last lock down was 'interrupted' on day 18 with a pipped at wrong end and stuck to the turner rack with leaked and dried egg fluid. Had to take the whole rack apart and broke the egg getting it off...there was bleeding...I waited but ended up assisting that one and 3-4 others, the stuck one made it and is laying today, some of the other assists did not survive.

Eeeks! I had to go to the store and my grandfather calls me saying she is making a loud pant/hissing sound and the temperature seems fine! Someone please get on quick because I might need help depending on what I come home to!

Back
Top Bottom