Help find what is wrong with pea suddenly watery white stool & not energetic.

The amprolium dosing info listed here is way wrong!
http://www.poultryshowcentral.com/Coccidiosis.html

People really should double and triple check before publishing doses, lol.

-Kathy
Got a message from the owner of this site listed above and they asked if they could use my info to update their site. I said of course, 'cause it's just math, lol, and now their site has been updated and it looks great!

-Kathy

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif
that is great Kat

She was so nice! Check out the link, you can click on a Corid product and it shows the picture and Amazon price, very cool!

-Kathy

Blackhead has yellow in the poop and some blood in it too. I don't see it in the pictures you posted. You can get fish zole (Metronidazole 250 MG) give 3 crushed tablets to 1 gallon of water. You can crush them between two spoons. This type of Metro is easiest cause it dissolves in water and it cures Blackhead. Tylan 200 I give mine 1.5 cc/ml injected just under the skin at the base of the neck by gently pulling the feathers upward and inserting the needle into the skin at the base of the feathers your pulling, but not too far in. Tylan for respiratory infections
👋 hey my peahen has gotten weak not moving around and doing whitish liquid stool and not eating anything what should i do?

Back
Top Bottom