Help found one of my 3 month ducks upside in coop today😔

What is waremish water? Also she seems to have a bit wheeze should I try vet Rx ? She was on her back not sure how long maybe that had something to do with it🤔. Thank you all help . Also they say soak in warm bath rosin salt but my ducks tend to drink and swim afraid she will drink while swimming in Roman tub should I put her in tub of water and let her swim around if she wants? I have a Roman tub so I can fill it pretty high for her
This is what I have can you tell me what you think ?

Attachments

• 6AD0AD31-C9B3-4B53-A654-8E560D54B783.jpeg
    6AD0AD31-C9B3-4B53-A654-8E560D54B783.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 1
  • 7333DE49-1DDB-4183-B00C-E0355A79F4B0.jpeg
    7333DE49-1DDB-4183-B00C-E0355A79F4B0.jpeg
    273.9 KB · Views: 1
What is waremish water? Also she seems to have a bit wheeze should I try vet Rx ? She was on her back not sure how long maybe that had something to do with it🤔. Thank you all help . Also they say soak in warm bath rosin salt but my ducks tend to drink and swim afraid she will drink while swimming in Roman tub should I put her in tub of water and let her swim around if she wants? I have a Roman tub so I can fill it pretty high for her
I believe that was a typo, warmish water I think she meant to say, not hot, but not cold, I always like to test the temp on the inside of my wrist if it needs to be warm. Not sure about the Vet RX.
Epsom salts are sometimes used for ducks for various reasons, but you mustn't let them drink it, so they must be supervised and prevented if they try to. The deeper it is the harder I expect it would be to stop her from dipping her head and drinking,
what reason are you using salts?

I believe that was a typo, warmish water I think she meant to say, not hot, but not cold, I always like to test the temp on the inside of my wrist if it needs to be warm. Not sure about the Vet RX.
Epsom salts are sometimes used for ducks for various reasons, but you mustn't let them drink it, so they must be supervised and prevented if they try to. The deeper it is the harder I expect it would be to stop her from dipping her head and drinking,
what reason are you using salts?
She can’t walk or stand long found her upside down in coop yesterday not sure legs injured trying everything. She is drinking and eating some have her inside on towels confined to limit her hurting herself. She stood longer today but flops forward. She is trying to clean herself but can’t balance

Back
Top Bottom