HELP! Hungry, happy, haunted homemakers have heard!

Pick one for Sara's new dummy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinegar is not as effective as Clorox in eliminating the mercaptans that cause the skunk aroma.
Which percentage of acetic acid versions might be worthwhile?
Retail distilled is 5%
Retail cleaning is 6%
For our water well cleansing I discovered that you can get up to 100% gallon jugs.
I have used 30% the last 2 times as that's what I could get that was "in stock" when I needed it.

I'm thinking as logical and scientific as possible here with my curiosity jumping around in my head like a kid ready for recess. Sorry about this....

Another batch of Spanish Rice is now cooking. It will be ready to eat in about a half hour.
I've never had Spanish rice with bacon. I generally do mine meatless and serve it as a side, or add shredded "whatever is handy" and use it as a taco/burrito filling. How do you make yours?

The person doing the searching via Google is getting all these cookies from google to record every nook and cranny of detail on their use of what not in their phone laptop or desktop pc.... The "silly one" is not my concern or the reason for the post.... Make sense now Roo?
Absolutely! Most search engines these days are scary. As a matter of fact, using the computer for pretty much anything makes me nervous, but like most of the rest of the world ... I'm addicted. It stinks worse than Elk's stinks ... with or without the bleach bath!

EDIT - Oops! "stinks" should be "skunks," but it's already drawn a comment from the errr ... "stinker," himself, so I'll leave it!

Last edited:
Which percentage of acetic acid versions might be worthwhile?
Retail distilled is 5%
Retail cleaning is 6%
For our water well cleansing I discovered that you can get up to 100% gallon jugs.
I have used 30% the last 2 times as that's what I could get that was "in stock" when I needed it.

I'm thinking as logical and scientific as possible here with my curiosity jumping around in my head like a kid ready for recess. Sorry about this....
Scientifically it doesn't react as well with mercaptans as does Clorox.

A vinegar wipe before showering is excellent for getting rid of fiberglass residue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom