Help! Super serious non important question!

I think the family is eyeing the jailbird theme..... especially because then they can be “caged” and secured around the dogs.
They’re all cracking up at all the different ideas and coming up with some great costume ideas for your suggestions. I’ll definitely let you all know what we eventually pick and of course you will get pictures..... it wouldn’t be a camping trip without them!

Now we prepare for Chuck and Bucks 3rd birthday tomorrow! Party time!

Please please please record this! Do you have a YouTube for them already? If so, I need to subscribe
Unfortunately I do not have a Chuck and Buck channel. They used to be on FB but we used to have some really bad neighbors who continued to call and report us to animal control and the city. (We are not zoned for ducks as we live in a neighborhood.... so yes, I am harboring illegal ducks). My lawyer literally laughed and said, “They’re house ducks.... tell the neighbors, cops, and animal control to eff off!” We told animal control we got rid of them :). They know we still have them but gave up on trying to take them.
So long story short, we keep their photos and videos to ourselves and only share them with you fine folks.

Unfortunately I do not have a Chuck and Buck channel. They used to be on FB but we used to have some really bad neighbors who continued to call and report us to animal control and the city. (We are not zoned for ducks as we live in a neighborhood.... so yes, I am harboring illegal ducks). My lawyer literally laughed and said, “They’re house ducks.... tell the neighbors, cops, and animal control to eff off!” We told animal control we got rid of them :). They know we still have them but gave up on trying to take them.
So long story short, we keep their photos and videos to ourselves and only share them with you fine folks.
Oh my. I am so sorry. What a shame the grinch neighbors couldn't see how lucky they were to have a front row seat to witness such amazing adventures. Stars needs to be seen and admired and Chuck and Buck are most definitely super star ducks! They're certainly some lucky ducks (Chuck and Buck)

I’m happy they moved around the corner. Unfortunately no we are on ACs radar and whatnot. It sucks because the boys used to love being out front and all the kids would stop by and pet them and play with them on the way home from school. Now the boys are inside or out back (which they love just the same) and it makes visitors extra special when we are camping.

Back
Top Bottom