Help! Super serious non important question!

SuperDuck

Songster
Mar 28, 2018
Los Banos, Ca
I need brains. Cute, creative, awesome duck brains! And who better to ask than the duck masters here.

We just booked booked a NY camping trip. Not because we wanted to go camping, but because on the 2nd, they’re having a “Pet Parade”

Yes. We are the ding dongs that are going camping so Chuck and Buck can be in a parade. But that’s beside the point....

So I need cute ideas. Everyone else will have their dogs so Chuck and Buck will be in their red wagon for safety but anything cute we can “dress up” the wagon, and possibly Chuck and Buck for their parade debut? They hate hats so that is out of the question.

The boys need to look their best and I am sooooo not creative. Matching or no? Themed costumes/wagon? Make James dress up with them? Help! Get those creative juices flowing!

If I may suggest-

Also maybe since there’s two, a wedding?

Attachments

• D4615305-B669-4DF2-8888-9BD04B446164.jpeg
    D4615305-B669-4DF2-8888-9BD04B446164.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1
I think the family is eyeing the jailbird theme..... especially because then they can be “caged” and secured around the dogs.
They’re all cracking up at all the different ideas and coming up with some great costume ideas for your suggestions. I’ll definitely let you all know what we eventually pick and of course you will get pictures..... it wouldn’t be a camping trip without them!

Now we prepare for Chuck and Bucks 3rd birthday tomorrow! Party time!

Please please please record this! Do you have a YouTube for them already? If so, I need to subscribe
Unfortunately I do not have a Chuck and Buck channel. They used to be on FB but we used to have some really bad neighbors who continued to call and report us to animal control and the city. (We are not zoned for ducks as we live in a neighborhood.... so yes, I am harboring illegal ducks). My lawyer literally laughed and said, “They’re house ducks.... tell the neighbors, cops, and animal control to eff off!” We told animal control we got rid of them :). They know we still have them but gave up on trying to take them.
So long story short, we keep their photos and videos to ourselves and only share them with you fine folks.

Back
Top Bottom