HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. I have a 4,000-gallon pool so, I can't really dump it. It has a waterfall so it filters and the water never turns black. My husband removed the splinters. He thought we should wrap a bandage around it. So we did. The bacteria was on the rocks.
I didn't know you meant 4000 gallons!:eek: It's a good thing your husband removed the splinters at least! Is your duck doing okay?:hugs

Hi! Sorry for no responses for a while. My work is crazy busy. Donald's doing alright; it's almost gone. It's poor little Quakers' I'm worried about. The pic is Quakers' foot.. I'm putting medicine on him every day. my husband peeled off the scab (no way I would do that!) and gooey stuff squirted out everywhere. Also, he got out a thorn (don't know if I mentioned that before this reply) I'm really worried he might die!! Please, somebody,
IMG_0976.JPG
tell me if he needs some surgery.
Any advice is remarkably needed.
Thanks.

her personality has not changed. I will post pictures tomorrow as soon as possible. does it sound like a staph infection?

ok. thank you, guys. oh i hope she doesn't die!! if it is staph infection/bumblefoot, can i get it too?

staph infection and Bumblefoot are almost very different things.. I guess the pictures will make you guys decide what it is. If its staph infection, I hope she doesn't die!

Back
Top Bottom