Hen not doing so good *abnormal poo pictures aswell*

So.. I've still not been able to get wormer.. I even asked around and the only thing somebody said was "Pumpkin's a natural wormer." I sat there like... "well.. you can come try to get this chicken to eat it"

But!! I get money tomorrow and I may be able to buy it! Oh! She's also been attempting to eat c:

If she can survive a brain injury she can survive this<3

I recommend that you purchase Safeguard liquid goat wormer and worm all your birds. Dosage is 1/2cc given orally to each standard size hen, administer it using a syringe without a needle. Dose all of them once a day for 5 days straight, preferably in early morning before they eat. Shed intestinal lining, drinking alot of water, and your RIR hens shabby feather appearance is a sign of capillary worms.
The Safeguard liquid goat wormer in the 125ml bottle costs about $20 and will last you a long time.
I don't understand how to get the dosage.. how much would it be for 5 pounds?

A 5 pound bird is considered a standard size bird, versus a bantam or an extra large bird such as a Jersey Giant for example. So give all your standard size birds 1/2 cc and follow the regimen Dawg stated above.
Ahh okay makes more sense. xD I'm really slow when it comes to this stuff lol

Last edited:
I recommend that you give her scrambled egg mixed with buttermilk to eat, make it kinda liquidy for her. Buttermilk is a better probiotic than yogurt and is easily absorbed in the digestive tract. It will help rebuild her immune system. The scrambled egg is extra protein which will help rebuild her strength. Give it to her to eat for several days. Of course you can give it to your other birds as well.

Back
Top Bottom