What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Carrow smiled softly and looked back to Ginger and Caroline.

Ginger and Caroline were muttering to each other,"I heard it earlier,I swear I did,it was so loud"ginger said.
~
"We'll that doesn't mean that it is"Caroline said back.
~
Jackie tried to get out of the rope,"kero am Sarah co ma's area"she said aloud.
~
Willow sat blackly with jade.
~
Millie hummed.
~
Hope sighed.
~
Heather watched Jackie wide eyed.

Islanzadi was in her kitchen, boiling the bird eggs to sell. She was royal, but elves didn't have servants doing everything for them. And she didn't need the money either, but making money would make Islanzadi more useful when there was nothing else to do.

Once they were boiled, she went back into town and sold them to a small market. She then went back out into the forest to enjoy the pouring rain. Islanzadi's horse wasn't following, but she never minded being alone every once in a while.

Ginger and Caroline were muttering to each other,"I heard it earlier,I swear I did,it was so loud"ginger said.
~
"We'll that doesn't mean that it is"Caroline said back.
~
Jackie tried to get out of the rope,"kero am Sarah co ma's area"she said aloud.
~
Willow sat blackly with jade.
~
Millie hummed.
~
Hope sighed.
~
Heather watched Jackie wide eyed.

Carrow looked away, because she didn't want to come across as eavesdropping upon their conversation. She looked up into the hay loft and got an idea. She got up and climbed the ladder. She saw the big door and smiled. Maybe it would be open and she could flutter to the ground to let the other out.

Last edited:
Carrow looked away, because she didn't want to come across as eavesdropping upon their conversation. She looked up inyo the hay loft and got sn idea. She got up and climbed the ladder. She saw the big door and smiled. Maybe it would be open and she could flutter to the ground to let the other out.

Scar saw from the little window on the door,"don't even think about it,or I'llclaw your throat out"she snarled.
~
Morgana looked at her.

Scar saw from the little window on the door,"don't even think about it,or I'llclaw your throat out"she snarled.
~
Morgana looked at her.

Carrow clinched her teeth and turned to look at the window. "What do you want with us? What did we do to you to deserve this treatment?! Just let us go!" She yelled, her frustration finally coming to the surface.

Carrow clinched her teeth and turned to look at the window. "What do you want with us? What did we do to you to deserve this treatment?! Just let us go!" She yelled, her frustration finally coming to the surface.

Scar laughed,"we jut like watching you suffer"she sneered,and put a paw in.
~
"Carrow?!"Morgana screeched,and ran.
~
Ginger was faster as she ran she grabbed carrow by he arm,and dragged her away.

Last edited:
Scar laughed,"we jut like watching you suffer"she sneered,and put a paw in.
~
"Carrow?!"Morgana screeched,and ran.
~
Ginger was faster as she ran she grabbed carrow by he arm,and dragged her away.

Carrow was horrified, but was thankful for the fast thinking of her friend. She was shaking once they werea safe distance. "I'm sorry.....I'm so sorry, Ginger. I'm sorry Idid that." She said in a rush.

Carrow was horrified, but was thankful for the fast thinking of her friend. She was shaking once they werea safe distance. "I'm sorry.....I'm so sorry, Ginger. I'm sorry Idid that." She said in a rush.

"It's ok,your safe ow,that's all that matters"ginger smiled.
~
"Take...thank you ginger"morgana said.

Name: River
History: Mother and father were both captured by the humans
Personality: He is quite sheltered until you really get to know him, then he is really fun to be around.
Human Description: Dark brown hair with light green eyes, 6'4"
True Form: (An animal)
Picture/Description: (male wolf) Big, black/grey wolf
Username: hannahb00

Back
Top Bottom