Horse show! (Voting poll!)

Vote for your favorite horse!

• Total voters
I get Manure from a lady who has horses, she offers it free but I alway bring eggs since its a byproduct of my manure farm lol. Actually I have nursery that needs compost desperately and chickens are part of the whole system. I call it a manure farm because I am silly like that. I could like horses but they look very expensive to keep, luckily horse people are very kind about giving away manure.

SS, I think you need a "next" contest already... and can I have at least three choices? One vote just is not enough for so many beauties!!!
Bravo to all who entered. SS I know you were not able to post all entries and there was a new horse dad who purchased a sound horse for his wife and kids that deserves a vote for being an awesome dad!!! So I guess SS needs to put categories too!!! (lol :lau I apparently think I am funny...). Anywho, SS, mahalo for your good efforts in creating this contest. I love seeing where people are at in this world and their beautiful horses. Mahalo all!!!

@rebrascora

I found that hard to choose!
Kim I voted for Calypso Dreaming because she looks so lovely and it's a nice, happy story and I couldn't possible choose one of my boys over the other.
Was surprised to see that Arthur had morphed into a "Foxtrotter" from a trotter cross and a paint from coloured. I'm not sure that is a totally accurate translation, but I guess our cousins across the pond have different words for a lot of things.... "two nations divided by one language" and all that!
Where was Harry's photo??

Last edited:
Kim I voted for Calypso Dreaming because she looks so lovely and it's a nice, happy story and I couldn't possible choose one of my boys over the other.
Where was Harry's photo??

I couldn’t not vote for Zak, he’s a doll! :love
I missed the thread for posting pics and spotted this thread when I was snooping about :lol:

Back
Top Bottom