How has your Goose egg sales been?

erijn5

Songster
11 Years
May 8, 2008
South Central IL
I have an ad on here and I have been looking on other sites seeing how Goose Egg sales are going. They do not look like they are selling as well as they did last yr. It doesn't matter what kind they are either from mutts to pure breds.

So how has your sales gone this yr on babies and hatching eggs?

idunno.gif

Erin, sorry you are having a down year. We cant hatch them fast enough, or in large enough numbers to fill requests.
Must be Florida, We are still cold here with chances of snow every other day..I don't think anyone is wanting to mess with them inside till it warms up, which is understandable. I did sell the last 20 from the last 3 days, but I'm sure that they are still going to keep laying for a wk or 2. At least these are going bye-bye...and I will not have to feed them to the dogs or hatch them out..
big_smile.png

I dont think so as I dont sell locally all that much. We have shipped Hawaii to Maine and many points in between. I have found that people are wanting oddly large numbers all at once this year. Very few email asking for a pair even just four. 6 and 8 have been the typical request this year, which makes me go
ep.gif

If I put an ad up locally it hardly gets any hits. If I do an auction they sell, but maybe not as high as last year, because there are more available.
It is still early for much of the country though.

Back
Top Bottom