How late will you stay up ?

Dennis you are absolutely right. I saw you lean towards a cause but you always kept everything in play. Truthfully you are a rare case... some of my highly regarded people, my family, said Obama was out by a landslide. It is clear you didn't like him but you never made irrational claims. In any case I am glad my guy won, I hope he can do something to make you not hate him. I see republicans kept the house... I really hope our people can put politics aside and work together.

I hate to say it but I'm skeptical.

Clinton had no problem working with a republican congress why does Obama ?

idunno.gif

Honestly I think politics have become so crazy divided in the last few years that we can't even hold a past president to today's standards. Like when Mitt said he worked well across the aisle in a dem dominated state. I'm sure he did but in today's angry climate I doubt he would get the same support.

I truly wish we could all find common ground but I just don't believe we can in real life.

Honestly I think politics have become so crazy divided in the last few years that we can't even hold a past president to today's standards. Like when Mitt said he worked well across the aisle in a dem dominated state. I'm sure he did but in today's angry climate I doubt he would get the same support.

I truly wish we could all find common ground but I just don't believe we can in real life.
Sadly, I agree.

Dang it, now it is past my bedtime. It looks like the popular vote is tightening up as well....

I think I will check in first thing in the morning.

As for congress....it is hard to work with a group whose primary policy statement was to make sure Obama was a one term president.

Clinton had no problem working with a republican congress why does Obama ?

idunno.gif
If you remember, the republicans in the first part of the term refused to give on anything. Obama even gave in on several things, which is why the current health care law is so lousy. The original proposed plan was far better, but he gave in repeatedly and still the republican congress refused to budge. They did this to the point where they let a bill that was suppose to make sure the heroes in 9/11, like firemen and police, would receive compensation for health issues that resulted from the disaster. They started to relax when their approval ratings plummeted because of this tactic.

Dern,.. i knew he'd get another term.. *sigh*
Didnt want Romney either...but ah well,.. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom