How long after 21 days

I was just reading some people have had eggs hatch at day 25 so I’m iffy on taking the few that haven’t hatched out yet :(
I have a little guy hatching right now on day 23 there’s five more that still haven’t hatched I think I may give them till day 29 butt incubator is getting stinky from remanents from the other 18 hatching I removed the shells but there’s gunk in there lol

I have a little guy hatching right now on day 23 there’s five more that still haven’t hatched I think I may give them till day 29 butt incubator is getting stinky from remanents from the other 18 hatching I removed the shells but there’s gunk in there lol
When was the last time you candled these eggs? Was there good movement in the five that still haven’t hatched? Have any of these pipped? Depending on your answers, I would be inclined to candle those five eggs after your last chick hatches and check for movement.

At this point, I would think they’re probably not going to hatch, especially if they haven’t pipped. My last batch, almost 3 weeks ago, I had a beautiful little chick that was positioned wrong and couldn’t pip. I did an eggtopsy on it after I saw no movement from it after the others had hatched. It had already absorbed the yolk and was ready, but it didn’t make it.

I’ve had 11 silkies hatch today and have 2 more to go. Today is day 22. One egg pipped this morning and nothing since. And nothing at all from other. Got pics yet?
EC028D59-C8DB-4994-A622-C25529661644.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom