How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Four, plus a fairy egg I found in the run. It was very dirty, might have been buried for a while.
IMG_20240409_184418418~2.jpg

Got 5 eggs today, and now the girls are relaxing in the sunshine, taking dirt baths, sunbathing and preening.

Edited to add:

Oh oh, found one more, so 6 eggs today.
I find so much joy in hanging out with the ladies, watching them relaxing, but especially watching them in the ā€œdirt spaā€. Itā€™s so humorous watching the roll around, and then get up and shake. Itā€™s a big cloud of dust. Must make them feel so good, they run to the spot when I leave them out of their run. Thanks for sharing!

I find so much joy in hanging out with the ladies, watching them relaxing, but especially watching them in the ā€œdirt spaā€. Itā€™s so humorous watching the roll around, and then get up and shake. Itā€™s a big cloud of dust. Must make them feel so good, they run to the spot when I leave them out of their run. Thanks for sharing!
Last night when I got home from work I turned the gang loose and the made for the barn dirt (mud) next to the barn west side wall. They did a great job of tearing and tilling that dirt for me šŸ˜Š

Got an even dozen found on the straw stack (bad girls) to go with the 6 in the nest boxes (good girls!).

0AE7B982-DFDE-47CD-B15A-59AA542FCB62.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom